Womens Pga Golf Pattaya Feb 2010

rick75

Hi, myself and a few mates will be down in Pattaya when the womens PGA golf is on, we are after tickets to a corporate or hospitality tent, does anyone know if there is a company selling tickets, maybe like a golf tour company, thanks in advance

By law are woman allowed to play golf in Thailand?

Unfortunately..YES..and she fuc***g beats me..and it cost twice as much each time I play...want to know anything else :)

Yeh, an answer to the original question, are any of you locals aware of the availibilty of corporate or hospitality tent tickets?

received in an e-mail. Over 60 or under 18 ?

-------------------------------------

Fans can purchase tickets at Thai Ticket Major Outlets or www.thaiticketmajor.com. Admission fee for Wednesday and Thursday is available at BT200 per day, for Saturday at BT300 and BT400 for Sunday. A four-day admission package is available at BT600. Audiences below 18 or over 60 are exempted from the admission price.

Follow coverage and highlights on Channel 7 at 00.30 am – 1.30 am on February 18 while live coverage can be viewed between 2 pm – 5 pm on February 19 and between 3 pm – 5 pm on February 20-21. Or visit www.lpgathailand.com for more tournament information.

------------------------------------------

received in an e-mail. Over 60 or under 18 ?

-------------------------------------

Fans can purchase tickets at Thai Ticket Major Outlets or www.thaiticketmajor.com. Admission fee for Wednesday and Thursday is available at BT200 per day, for Saturday at BT300 and BT400 for Sunday. A four-day admission package is available at BT600. Audiences below 18 or over 60 are exempted from the admission price.

Follow coverage and highlights on Channel 7 at 00.30 am – 1.30 am on February 18 while live coverage can be viewed between 2 pm – 5 pm on February 19 and between 3 pm – 5 pm on February 20-21. Or visit www.lpgathailand.com for more tournament information.

------------------------------------------

I want to go but have other commitments so will have to watch on TV, so thanks for the info. :)