Where To Buy Steel Conduit And Fittings..?

jasonr3255

Doing some surface mounted electrical wiring, I would like to house some wiring in the proper steel conduit and surface mounted boxes and connectors, like what you would see in factorys/schools. I'm based in Buriram just outside 5km. It seems no where in the city has anything remotely similar, they just shake their head and say mai mee..! Anybody have any suggestions where might have the proper stuff..?

Many thanks

"I would like to house some wiring in the proper steel conduit..."

"proper steel" is the thing to go with! it is a well known fact that the isolation value of steel is practically zero, id est electric current cannot "escape" as steel in non-conductive. am i right to assume that you are from "Britishland" or one of its former colonies where they use metal conduits for electric wiring and forbid light switches or sockets in bathrooms?

p.s. we had steel conduits in our houses in the african bush. not only in the attic and walls but in the floors too. during the rainy season some of the houses had floor heating. :)

"I would like to house some wiring in the proper steel conduit..."

"proper steel" is the thing to go with! it is a well known fact that the isolation value of steel is practically zero, id est electric current cannot "escape" as steel in non-conductive. am i right to assume that you are from "Britishland" or one of its former colonies where they use metal conduits for electric wiring and forbid light switches or sockets in bathrooms?

p.s. we had steel conduits in our houses in the african bush. not only in the attic and walls but in the floors too. during the rainy season some of the houses had floor heating. :)

Try Home Mart,they do carry steel fittings