Going Down To Prachuap Kiri Khan On Feb 12th

On Friday the 12th, my wife and I are driving down to Prachuap Kiri Khan for a long week end.

Are there any "special" things to look out for on the way? How is the road south of Hua Hin?

Are there many BIBs in the bushes?

I am itching to strech the legs of the S6 :)

Any advice or tips would be good.

I go Hua Hin- Phuket regulary. Roads are great. Get some 95 non gasohol, and stretch out your S6.

Worst case is 200 baht in official speed check, but gives you carte blanche for speeding until midnight

have a nice ride and a great weekend

Edited by katabeachbum

The road is OK south of Ratchaburi to Huahin. I found it a bit lousy going further to Prachuap. It was quite bumpy - mind you my car is lowered. Can't go really fast on that stretch. The occasional cop but not too many. If you have the time check out Ban Grood beach. It's worth the drive - further south. There's also a resort there _ http://www .bgaresort .com/

The road is OK south of Ratchaburi to Huahin. I found it a bit lousy going further to Prachuap. It was quite bumpy - mind you my car is lowered. Can't go really fast on that stretch. The occasional cop but not too many. If you have the time check out Ban Grood beach. It's worth the drive - further south. There's also a resort there _ http://www .bgaresort .com/

yeah, lowered cars on thai roads. :) When I had my 2007 Camry with original suspension, my friend had same car lowered. Couldnt keep up with me. Sparks under car frequently. actually Hua HIn to Prechuap KK was faster in my yaris than his lowered Camry :D

Still, great roads to stretch the legs of an S6 :D

Thanks for the quick replies guys!

I know the road between Rat-buri and HH is good, but not sure further down. We are going to a place near Bo Nok beach.

Car is not lowered (yet), so should be smooth ..eerrm.. cruising.

Its big, black and shiney. Should scare off most BIBs. :)

Can't wait to hear that 5 cylinder turbo spoolin up!

Edited by EvilDrSomkid