Oldgit

kelboy

Hello

I'm going to be in around the eagle bar(pub) KP tonight.

Does anybody know if the oldgit will be in town because he owes me A beer(maybe more) and some chow.

Can anybody let him know, because when chelsea loose tonight he will be suicidel and maybe i have to buy him a glass of tea.

PRASAP.

khirimat 2 at the moment(lost two) :):D

Oi,mate!

I bought you a beer last night although you were too busy ogling the birds (one comic reader in particular) to notice.The other quarter of the khirimat 4 :):D:D:D was too wrapped up watching the bin dippers and chewing his fingernails to realise we'd left an hour before and we actually came BACK to pick him up.

Kel,I've got a horrible feeling that you are going to be right about the result.

Oi,mate!

I bought you a beer last night although you were too busy ogling the birds (one comic reader in particular) to notice.The other quarter of the khirimat 4 :):D:D:D was too wrapped up watching the bin dippers and chewing his fingernails to realise we'd left an hour before and we actually came BACK to pick him up.

Kel,I've got a horrible feeling that you are going to be right about the result.

kel..you were saying about the chels....lol...top off the leauge and havin a laugh....u.t.c

Oi,mate!

kel..you were saying about the chels....lol...top off the leauge and havin a laugh....u.t.c

Eddie

Kel's probably mentioned me in passing.I've been a Blue from the days when we won our first Championship.Yeah, I was there in my dungarees in 1955.