Dailyimage

The Vulcan

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carnival holidays for my son, French school is closed, so my wife went with him to visit the Grand Palace and took a few photos. And whenever my son is on a photo, it is special for me. And the head of the statue missing while the body of my son is also missing, looks nice. :)

4367774770_0313e9cff8.jpg

Edited by eurasianthai

Tik Shiro - Thai celebrity, artist, singer and entertainer

I like this image because I like the guy himself. For such a high profile individual he was amazingly approachable and a very genuine man.

A few of the Western celebs could learn a great deal from this guy.

Here he's exhibiting his artwork which he describes as "Music in Art" - impressive.

p.s. I'm impressed with the Canon 580 flash - a black suit against a white wall! :)

Edited by The Vulcan

And one thing I love in Bangkok, and in Thailand in general, is that it is very colourful.

If you like colourful photos, you'll be spoiled for choice in Thailand.

On my way back home again today, next to the port and its containers.

4378919100_45d7321bf1.jpg

I really like this pic

totster :)

I did not get the time to take many pictures with the Canon 7D yet but I can say at least one thing, Bangkok sky looks better with the 7D compared to the 450D. I mean it looks as it is, blue.

On my way back home, again.

And I was not driving :)

4384017699_286376824b.jpg

Edited by eurasianthai

I did not get the time to take many pictures with the Canon 7D yet but I can say at least one thing, Bangkok sky looks better with the 7D compared to the 450D. I mean it looks as it is, blue.

Are you shooting RAW or jpg?

Remember all these cameras can need tweaking to achieve the best results in jpg mode.

It looks like your new 7D is pretty well set up out of the box.

I always take raw pictures these days Astral, but I do very little processing, I do not have Photoshop software :)

And you just have to hate parkings in Bangkok. No fun to push a car that is just parked in front of you.

An example of such parking next to some food stalls on Sathorn. Photo taken this morning.

4387336054_20310d9273_b.jpg