Photos On Dating Sites

James53

I am used to the pose showing two fingers by Asian people in general but what is it with sticking their tongue out of the side of their mouth. Loads of people on the site pose like this so what does it mean if that isn't a dumb question.

Maybe it means that they have a sense of humor. I thinks it s funny to see them make that face with their tongues sticking out. Also when they puff up their cheeks and open their eyes wide open. Funny faces...

Edited by rideswings

The funny thing isn't the faces, but after reading a bunch of the profiles you realize it's all the same format. It realy seems like the website just has a Mad lib fill in for them.

Hello, my name is __(name)___ and I want to meet a __(adj)_ man from the ages of __(number to number)__. I am a ___(adj)__ girl who likes to __(verb)__

Write soon Ka!

:)

Edited by BlackArtemis

Good question, I had to wonder myself.

I couple other interesting things I came across on those sites. I seen a couple girls write that Thai men are a waste of space and a few that said they only want a guy that owns a house. I think allot of these girls are just throwing sh*t up on the wall to see what sticks.

I also notice a very significant number of well qualified, very attractive women in their 30s or 40s who have never been married or never had children.

Is there any evidense to suggest that more Thai women that in the West give up motherhood or marriage to pursue a career?

I also notice a very significant number of well qualified, very attractive women in their 30s or 40s who have never been married or never had children.

Is there any evidense to suggest that more Thai women that in the West give up motherhood or marriage to pursue a career?

i doubt it would be more, but there are many thai women who are very career driven. i've met a few with good careers but totally clueless about dating and relationships, apart from what they see on tv...

p.s. you shouldn't believe everything you read on a dating website :)

Reading the profiles of the dating site ladies, often I got the impression they didn't write the profiles themselves - like on one site all of them saying they are looking for a "caucasian" man.

I wish I had a baht for all the times I've helped some young lady fill out a profile for one of the dating sights. :)

Links to dating sites are a no no.... :)

Is Thai Visa soon starting there own Dating Site then, please please make it mandatory that the Girls put in the amount of sin sod they do hope for, maybe also if they would be happy to get the sin sot by the year, month, day or hour. So we can decide if we can afford her or not.

I am used to the pose showing two fingers by Asian people in general but what is it with sticking their tongue out of the side of their mouth.

I find that if I post my photo on a dating site with my tongue sticking out, licking my left eyebrow, I am inundated with hits from girls for some reason.

The very concept of using a dating site for Thailand is mind boggling. One can only assume that the OP has not met enough Thais to be able to understand who would and who would not use such a site.

Links to dating sites are a no no.... :D

Because it's against forum policy, or because we don't want to create competition for all the banner ads! :)

Look on the grey bar at the top of your page that starts with "home"

No more of them lie.

I am used to the pose showing two fingers by Asian people in general but what is it with sticking their tongue out of the side of their mouth.

I find that if I post my photo on a dating site with my tongue sticking out, licking my left eyebrow, I am inundated with hits from girls for some reason.

You may be a cunning linguist, but please make sure you use only English on this forum! :)

Links to dating sites are a no no.... :D

Because it's against forum policy, or because we don't want to create competition for all the banner ads! :)

Don't worry I made the name of that one up as a joke, and checked there really wasn't a website called www.mentallyderanged.com before i posted it!

The very concept of using a dating site for Thailand is mind boggling. One can only assume that the OP has not met enough Thais to be able to understand who would and who would not use such a site.

There is all kinds of different women on those sites so <deleted> are you talking about ?

Sokal,

Normally I agree with your posts, but I have to say that having spent years here in and out of internet cafes I conclude that there are MANY MANY women scheming through those sites. There may be genuine ones too, but they would take a fair amount of weeding out. Girls holding 4 or 5 msn chats at the same time with the same banal drivel. All this I see while waiting for my comp to boot up. Its very commonplace.

There is all kinds of different women on those sites so <deleted> are you talking about ?

What am I talking about? Reality :)

arnt you the guy who cant sleep at night because you think Thaksin is going to sneak into your house and burn it down , then he will take over the world ? LOL

Links to dating sites are a no no.... :)

Is Thai Visa soon starting there own Dating Site then, please please make it mandatory that the Girls put in the amount of sin sod they do hope for, maybe also if they would be happy to get the sin sot by the year, month, day or hour. So we can decide if we can afford her or not.

By the hour is best. Pay for performance, ha, ha.

Sokal,

Normally I agree with your posts, but I have to say that having spent years here in and out of internet cafes I conclude that there are MANY MANY women scheming through those sites. There may be genuine ones too, but they would take a fair amount of weeding out. Girls holding 4 or 5 msn chats at the same time with the same banal drivel. All this I see while waiting for my comp to boot up. Its very commonplace.

but what are these girls goals ? I think some of them chase a dozen men with the hope that one will marry them. I understand that. I think the last girl I stayed with was somewhat legit. She told me that she hates the stress and the hours of working so she would prefer the wife lifestyle. That is why she chases farang men. I don't think she is a scammer just because she has more then one man on the go. Sure she has to lie to each guy but she has no choice. If she is honest with one then she has no other prospects if that one doesn't work out. In some ways I feel sorry for these girls, think of all the guys they put out for with nothing in return. They don't have the luxury of living among the wealthier men like western women do.

Edited by sokal

I addressed this issue on a different post before. You must be one of the people that think all Thai girls are heartless capitalists that don't want kids or a family of their own ever.