From Siam BTS Skytrain Station:

Distance: 4.1km

Direction: Compass Direction graphicEast South East

Taxi Fare: 86 baht

what's this? | change location

Nearest Public Transport: more...

Skytrain: Phrom Phong (0.1km)

Subway: Sukhumvit (1.1km)

Pro Cam-Fis is included in one category and has one related listing.

There is a dedicated shop in the Emporium - can't recall the name - on the 2nd Floor I think.

Patrick

It has a pretty small selection, though. They told me Pro Cam-Fis in Hong Kong has a problem with its supplier/factory so there isn't much coming in from them. I found the selection of waterproof walking shoes better at Central Chidlom. The selection of backpacks is far better at Central. But they have a good selection of hunting knives. :)

There is a small outdoor kit shop in Ploenchit Plaza beside the entrance to Soi 2. I think it's on the 2nd floor, right hand side.

Back in october/november I had a good look around and well ended up getting everything in mongkok, hong kong.

With the exception of an unsurpassed collection of hunting knives there's not a lot of choice is most stores.

There is a small shop in the siam discovery centre, which is notable as its the only one I found selling after filters. I do wonder what people do for drinking water in the jungle, I prefer mine filtered to 2 microns and treated with purification tabs.

The sports section of the paragon department store seems to have a better selection of treking boots and there is a hiteck retailer in MKB. central zen have 3 shops, a big general sports shop with goodish selection of low-mid range camping equipment, there is a really weird shop selling high end stuff a wide range of stuff, but this little choose from.

as for high end stuff at the old sogo department store, next to the erawan sharin there are a number of shops at the back of the building on the second floor(same floor as the sky train entrance)

a larger one in, I think, Amarin Plaza if that's the right name.

springs to my mind too-its quite hidden and you have to know its there. NNot 1 big shop-but several, all aimed at different types, like mountaineering, biking, outdoor etc. forgot the name-but thats easy to find/ask at the info-desk.

this is the centre at the south-east corner of the Rajprasong intersection-with exWTC=now CentranWorld at No-West. beside the holy Pra Prom shrine.