Name For Are Drinking Hole

eddieblue

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After christmas dinner in Burger King going to visit the snow dome in Chiang Mai, you interested EB?

very good ,funny ha ha , another lot off snow last nite looking bad for for EB,have to ring qatar later ,bloody country cant handle a little bit off snow :angry: ...ah well looks like on the chang here in blighty :o

After christmas dinner in Burger King going to visit the snow dome in Chiang Mai, you interested EB?

very good ,funny ha ha , another lot off snow last nite looking bad for for EB,have to ring qatar later ,bloody country cant handle a little bit off snow :angry: ...ah well looks like on the chang here in blighty :o

gatwick still closed ,got my flight changed to heathrow im in business lounge now waiting to board ,will land in bangkok 18.30 friday ,happy days keep the chang on ICE KB..im on my way :partytime2::drunk: :drunk: :header:

:redcard1: THANKS DS

its all the hard work . but the hair is going south

went out last night to suk a thai to wet the babys head?

the viking eb and me .

had a game of SNOOKER for you DS

then we lost the viking.HAS NOT BEEN SEEN OR HEARD OF SINCE.

AND HE HAD ALL OUR MONEY

kda with a hangover...:(:wacko::angry::annoyed: :annoyed: :shock1::sick: :sleepy: :realangry:

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

from CO KDA.

Happy New year to you and all your pals.

Last chance to buy the truck someone is looking today and another 8 people lined up.:clap2:

I think this says it all, never mind about " Lot a Mate " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: from " The motor forum " :jerk: :coffee1::clap2:

Hi all

for the last 2 years i have told the man? with the mb name, if you sell the truck i will HAVE it

as it was very nice.the truck had not done much at all, as he never went anywhere.

So i heard through another mate that he was selling it soon as he had no money?

SO i told my wife and she said lets sell all our land and get it and this is what we did.

we had to sell it cheap for a quick sale but i didn't mind because i wanted that TRUCK.

NOW i hear he has sold it and i have no land any more.SO all beware.

MY WIFE has not stopped crying.

I think i wait for the new one to come out.

at least i have my bikes which i can go anywhere on , and not just stay at home.

hello lads

It has been a while but been very busy when I left thailand last year the wife and I took a slow trip back to oz, through Malaysia etc etc. We spent Christmas in Oz with the family, a lovely time.

As you can see the name has changed it is similar but for the life of me I couldn't remember my password, I have checked the site from time to time bit all has been quiet so I gather you are all in Sukhothai.

I am actually in Thailand this week but will not be going to Sukhothai, but from the photos that have been sent to us the house is coming on just fine, even though at this early stage has gone way over budget because the wife keeps changing her mind she is on the phone every day to her brother changing something. Nevermind she can have what ever she likes if it makes her happy.

we are only here for 10 days but will return in may for a month. We will probably not come to live in Sukhothai until the house is finally finished which I thought would be at the end of the year (2011) but with the plans being altered everyday it will probably be the middle of next year!!!

How's the golf eddieblue?

Kelboy sorry to here about the truck business but I have put 2 and 2 together "with the mb name" assuming mb is motorbike name maybe he should be called K-wan-ker but then I search thaivisa and decided to call him K - Toey as no man would give up a truck for a yaris as we all know it is a womens car, but what I cannot understand is why he needs a car as he spends all his time on thaivisa.com. I hope I never have to meet this man.

Well I have better things to do than sit on the Internet all day, as life is for living.

Happy New Year

hi ozzey

pm me when you are in town we can meet for a beer?

i no a nice place in the old city (its my mates place)

the beer is cold and cheap if you are a MATE.

EB has just left and the rest must be dead.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY GOOD FREIND JOHN WHO DIED LAST WEEK

MAY YOU HAVE A CHANG UP IN PARIDISE .......

I THINKI SPEAK FOR US ALL .:crying::wai: :wai: :wai: :jap: :jap: :jap: :clap2:

Hi all,

Had some problems with my computer

@ Kelvin is this the John i know.........very sad that he died.

Just bought the tickets to thailand, 04-08 until 03-09 hope to meet you all, kel you better be in Sukhothai so go back home earlier.

Thanks for the nice e-mails kel :jap:

Mis the chang and sangsom and coke

Happy new year

hi ozzey

pm me when you are in town we can meet for a beer?

i no a nice place in the old city (its my mates place)

the beer is cold and cheap if you are a MATE.

EB has just left and the rest must be dead.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY GOOD FREIND JOHN WHO DIED LAST WEEK

MAY YOU HAVE A CHANG UP IN PARIDISE .......

I THINKI SPEAK FOR US ALL .:crying::wai: :wai: :wai: :jap: :jap: :jap: :clap2:

kel its not aussie john who has passed away omg :(