The International Day Of Love (valentines Day)

BOOKEMDANO

Hello to all you quixotic fellas' out there.

As you may (or may not know) it is that time of year again where you're compelled to spend 24 hours romancing your better half.

How will you be celebrating this remarkable day of love?

Or, do you plan on treating her to the usual Sunday afternoon with little regard for cupid and his bow?

Korea is the place to be for a guy on valentines day. In Korea the women gives the presents to the man on valentines day. Personally, I hate that this holiday has spread to Thailand. If it were a real holiday then ok.

How about being romantic and nurturing everyday and leave VD to the punters who don't know how to treat a woman everyday.

How about being romantic and nurturing everyday and leave VD to the punters who don't know how to treat a woman everyday.

How about being romantic and nurturing everyday and leave VD to the punters who do know how to treat a woman by giving her just that little extra loving and caring attention that day and any other day the need arises ....

... click - treat ... :):D

How about being romantic and nurturing everyday and leave VD to the punters who do know how to treat a woman by giving her just that little extra loving and caring attention that day and any other day the need arises ....

... click - treat ... :):D

agreed, now im wondering if i can be all the above during the halftime break of the footy :D

val1_NEW_NEW_m.jpg

Edited by Donnyboy

... click - treat ... :D:D

agreed, now im wondering if i can be all the above during the halftime break of the footy :D

thats right... but try not to give them VD right? and why are we discussing STDs anyway? :)

I have to see if I can grab her from Spotlight before all her other suitors! :)

Sawasdee Khrup, Esteemed Bibliophiliac Brother, Khun UG,

"I have to see if I can grab her from Spotlight pay her bail to spring her from the Spotlight before all her the other suitors knaves !"

Just a suggestion.

best, ~o:37;

p.s. we think the best Valentine gift we can give ourselves (and everyone else) is to first spray-paint all the mirrors in the house black, and then go to the zoo, and look in the eyes of a certain Lady Orang incarcerated there and ... let the tears flow, let the sobs come whether our human understands what's going on or not.

p.s.p.s. we will definitely give a rose to Mae Noi, the eighty year-old-plus Earth Mother who is the Matriarch (in the best sense of that word) of our neighborhood.

Edited by orang37