Bathroom Tiler/plumber

gardenubon

Good luck! In our village, we bought quality sinks and a bath for the bathroom, when they installed them they threw away the traps!! Like, 'What the F*** are these for?'

They also used bright blue grout for the tiling and we had to explain step-by-step that the patterned tiles should be distributed evenly throughout. Oh, and they encased the bath in concrete and tiled that too, just to make it impossible to do any changes....

Don't get me started on the electrician!

Good luck! In our village, we bought quality sinks and a bath for the bathroom, when they installed them they threw away the traps!! Like, 'What the F*** are these for?'

They also used bright blue grout for the tiling and we had to explain step-by-step that the patterned tiles should be distributed evenly throughout. Oh, and they encased the bath in concrete and tiled that too, just to make it impossible to do any changes....

Don't get me started on the electrician!

haha sorry but had a laugh at the tap throwing!

yeah both my bathroom sinks have no rubber seals as they werent required! the floor in the en suite runs the wrong way so the water has to be swept away after each shower and the pvc joints(concreted in) are leaking behind the walls, think i will bypass them myself but ive never done tiling although i dont think the builder had either!

and i love how the wife thinks its ok and doesnt care at all about any of this, as she thinks its very nice and only a little bit of water!