Which Would You Recommend?

Neighbor dropped by....house was robbed ( have "real" great guards here ). They did a good job - but stupid too. Stole a little bit...... makes u feel like u lost it yourself ( i.e. 10k baht missing out of an envelope of 20k ... but watches and rings still not touched ). Mistake - left foot prints, and came back for 2nd helpings a week later.

Anyway... since we will never be able to rely on "security", really need an alarm. Too many windows - so will just need Infrad red.

Any recommendations on suitable systems?

i presume you should move your post to Real Estate, housing, house and land ownership

i got one five - six years ago, bought it at Homepro, the company came to install it,

i have doors (every time it is opening I get a sound bell)

Sensors in the stair

Control with mobile numbers calling

Alarm box outside

Remote control / wireless

Do not use the alarm a lot, but like the doors warning

Edited by simcity

sorry bout yr loss SB

we dont have any alarms either but might be looking into it as some of our neighbours have been hit in the past.

Agree. How stupid just to steal 10k out of 20k, maybe they were considerate thieves? :)

i presume you should move your post to Real Estate, housing, house and land ownership

i got one five - six years ago, bought it at Homepro, the company came to install it,

Sensors in the stair

Alarm box outside

just out of interest, the sensors in yr stairway, do they get tripped from geckos and the like?

The door warning is a interesting design

Sensors in the stair

Alarm box outside

just out of interest, the sensors in yr stairway, do they get tripped from geckos and the like?

The door warning is a interesting design

no, it do not trip, my dog can not trip it as well.

door is good, alert me if someone open it, got a nasty surprise one day! lost my Rolex and few valuables will i was in the shower.

the door close by itself now with a door hinge system, feel more secure, dog was not there at this time, got him later !

I think most of the thiefs are premeditated, they been here before or acquaintance been the place before.

the system i have is a Samisen USA system, must be more on the market

sorry bout yr loss SB

we dont have any alarms either but might be looking into it as some of our neighbours have been hit in the past.

Agree. How stupid just to steal 10k out of 20k, maybe they were considerate thieves? :)

smart in a way, as ur not sure if u lost it or stolen and as such not go to cops.