Thai Youths Into Penis Injections !

bambob

Penis injections erect barriers to sexual function, doctors warn

BANGKOK, May 10 (TNA) - The fashion among teenagers for injecting their penises with olive oil to boost their size could cause misshaped members and even permanent erections, the Director-General of the Department of Medical Services, Dr. Chatri Banchuin, warned today.

Speaking in response to reports that youths in Thailand's central province of Ayutthaya were injecting their penises with olive oil and beta agonists used to redden meat, Dr. Chatri said that the injection of any kind of substance into the penis was extremely dangerous.

Rather than expanding penis size, the oil builds up in the penis.

As the body attempts to reject the invasion of foreign substances, the result is swelling, inflammation and abscesses.

If dirty needles are used, the dangers are even more severe, and could lead to the penis being completely amputated.

There is also a danger of the oil being injected into the bloodstream by mistake, from where it can infect vital organs and even lead to death.

Even if these severe effects are treated successfully, the penis often ends up crooked or in permanent erection. (TNA)--E006

source:mcot.com

Student Weekly magazine used to advertise a logo you could put on your mobile phone in Thailand. It was a take-off on the 7-11 logo. It was "7 Inches." Meaning, that was super-long, absolutely yai yaw. Most Thai men and older teenagers probably have about 5 inches, erect. (Not that you'll ever see one). But whether the average in your culture is 4 or 8, everybody wants more, more, more.

That's nothing to what I've heard about many blokes here.

Some I know (not that I've seen them - or would want to) have a special 'benz' cut in the top of their penis which when erect swells and spreads to give their partners more pleasure.

And then there's the story that says that many blokes who have been in the navy have a pearl placed in their penis to give pleasure to their partners.

The same bloke with the 'benz' cut has apparently had so many pearls put in his that it looks like a chokito bar!

And then there's the story that says that many blokes who have been in the navy have a pearl placed in their penis to give pleasure to their partners.

ready for details?::

this is how they put glass beads in:

1. drink lots of lao

2. take sharp knife and cut slit in skin of penis

3. insert glass bead made by sandpapering small pieces of bottom of glass bottle into beads preferred clear colour

4. tell me that he has 'peepee' problems and needs penicillin so wants to take the pills that i received for our guard dog's leg infection

5. me --suspects foul play i.e. gone to tel aviv to hooker and got clap; recommends go to doctor to examine

6. immediate confession as to what the real problem is and in debth explanation using thai/eng dictionary for help

7. me, cannot understand why on earth he would put glass beads in his penis when no woman has feeling inside her vagina and it really doesnt add anything to the experience, and actually is rather annoying during oral sex......

no sex for three weeks until cuts heal

8. few months go by and then:

9. removal of said beads and more antibiotics that he opens up and rubs on the cuts

10. am told that this is illegal in thailand?? what do they do, stop thai men and ask them to whip it out??!!!

11. whats the point and doesnt it HURT???!!... answer: mao mak mak