Social Football Players Wanted

aussiechick

For all you guys out there

F.C. Nova Pattaya, Pattaya's most social Football team is looking for new Members and Players. F.C. Nova Pattaya is Sponsored by the Nova Group, and based out of Jameson's Pub.

Light Training and Drinks are held every Wednesday Night and a game most Weekend's in the MBMG Division Two, and the Cup. The Team meets every Saturday at Jameson's at 12.30 p.m. under the management of Stuart Levy (PM me for phone number) or just come anytime to Jameson's and contact Landlord Kim (PM me for phone number). A great way to enjoy life and make new friends.

All Welcome.

Edited by aussiechick

jb - i told they didn't give me an age limit so bring your grandad as well!!

That is so insensitive,he died in 1897 and I still grieve for him.He was a good footballer though,taught me all I know and his prowess with the balls was legendary (perhaps he would have found Thailand to his liking). I'll bring a photograph of him along to the meeting.

mmmm..... Jamesons is a bit out my price range :D how much do they charge for a large Chang ??

What has that gotta do with playing football?

You said meeting place was Jamsons ? it would be anti-social to turn up and not par-take in a few drinks..... maybe I could smuggle in a few bottles of Chang in my kit bag and drink them on the QT :)

mmmm..... Jamesons is a bit out my price range :D how much do they charge for a large Chang ??

You said meeting place was Jamsons ? it would be anti-social to turn up and not par-take in a few drinks..... maybe I could smuggle in a few bottles of Chang in my kit bag and drink them on the QT :)

But if it is free you will drink Guinness or cider?

But if it is free you will drink Guinness or cider?

If it is free I will bring a plastic bag,bag some of the free stuff up,and drink to the dearly departed at home RIP

In the games being played here it's the winners that buy the drinks,so the idea is not to lose on purpose,but put a team together of 80 and 90 year olds you have more that a fair chance of having a drink or two for free,coffin dodgers are always most welcome to join a local team.

I'll have to look up the rules of the game,perhaps an upstanding coffin in the goalmouth would suffice as a goalkeeper,plus more drinks for the living(losing) team

• 3 weeks later...