Belgian Fugitive "Mad Dog" Gang Member Arrested By Thai Immigration

webfact

I wonder if this good work would continue. There are many other places that need such clean up. For instance Koh Samui. Good riddence of trash that taints the rest of us.

Koh Samui??????????????/ What are you talking about? :D

I don't know Koh Samui today, but i went there in 1995. So far as i rmember i saw only Back Packers and Druggies, Marinuana and Haschisch Peaple. Therefore i never traveled there again.

that sounds pretty much like Bangkok also. So I guess you don't travel to Bangkok again either? :)

Shouldn't eat Marinuana. And the Haschisch Peaple. Therefore you should never travel again. Stay at home and eat hash browns............ :D

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite concerning that they are throwing someone out based on a previous criminal record which existed when he entered the Kingdom.

This suggests that Thai Immigration didn't know about it at the time when he entered the country, presumably because they didn't ask him on the visa forms.

It seems to me that someone has deliberately got in touch with the immigration police and told them of his criminal record in a deliberate attempt to cause trouble resulting in his deportation.

On your VISA application you have to state if you are convicted, right? And the immigration rules clearly state that they can refuse entry and revoke VISA for those with a criminal past. As is their right.

So when they found out he had it without informing the immigration on his arrival/application, they revoked his VISA.

What is the issue?

UPDATE

Belgium National's visa cancelled by Immigration due to extensive criminal history

On Wednesday Afternoon we attended a press conference at the Chonburi Immigration Office, located in Soi 5 off Jomtien Beach Road, held by Police Colonel Atisawit, the Chief of the Station who announced the arrest of a Belgium national at his house here in Pattaya. The Colonel announced that information was received about Mr. Robert Verdickt aged 53 who is known to be affiliated with a local Motorbike Club. Based on the information received, the Colonel ordered cancellation of his visa back on 25th November 2009. He was arrested on Wednesday at his house located at the Classic Village located East of Pattaya. Information from Belgium officials confirmed that Mr. Verdickt had a criminal record dating back to 1985 with his last conviction dating back to 2008. All related to firearms, narcotics, theft and assault. The visa cancellation was ordered due to his extensive criminal history despite the fact he is currently not wanted back in Belgium. He will be deported and has now been placed on Thailand's Immigration Black List which will not allow him to re-enter Thailand for the foreseeable future.

www.pattayaone.net

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

2010-02-18

So it seems the real truth is starting to emerge. This guy has a criminal past (has this been really verified?) and Thai authorities were tipped off by someone or some entity that has an axe to grind with this man or his MC.

So all you sex tourist farangs in Thailand on a visa with a criminal history back home better start worrying. You might be next then we can dedicated 7 pages of posts here about what a scumbag you are. Im sure there are thousands of ex pats all around Asia with criminal pasts or on the run and hiding out here. Wonder how many convicted or on the run child molesters are living in Thailand and continue to have sex with children. These are the scum that need to be sitting in a jail cell. Just like that US pervert teaching English in Thailand from the Jon Benet Ramsey case he wanted to be a part of. Wonder how many children he had sex with when he was in Thailand. Guess Thai authorities would rather have these perverts running around than some old biker riding a harley.

Why are here so many guys Anti- bikers? Let me guess:

1. They don’t know what freedom is.

2. They don’t have enough cash to buy one.

3. Their brain is less developed.

4. They don’t know the difference between Gang and fun.

5. They hate people with nice bikes and pretty girls, because they’re so ugly. cheesy.gif

End. P.S. Greetings from Sisaket Riders..................

sorry, but its ridiculous for an over 60 year old BIKER here, to think a 20 y.o. Thaigirl LOVES him just because he is sooooo cooooool, and btw, there are gangs and GANGs. Nobody concerns about some 60y.old mates which fullfilling their dreams they could not realize when they were young, and riding together, but an old guy about 60-70 who suddenly let his last hairs and beard grow and full-tatooing his body is just comical :)

We obviously have an expert on the demograghics of bike ownershp in Thaialnd, here. Jolly good. I wonder how many 60-70 year old bikers he's surveyed. :D . Must be hundreds, all with tattoos and 20 year old thai girlfriends. :D

Well said brother,

It's easy for the masses to point at people who wear colors or look different then them in any other way.

This however derives from plain ignorance.

I remember the Samui incident you talk about all too well and know all people involved personally.

They were also depicted in the papers as criminals because they were members of an MC.

Criminal or no criminal does not have anything to do with the fact that some-one is a member of a motorcycle club.

I do not even understand why the motorcycle club was mentioned in the article for it is absolutely non relevant.

The Belgian dude was charged with several crimes, period !

Whether he was a member of "Mad Dog MC" or "lick your balls" football club has nothing to do with that.

The majority of people out there are just plain small minded and ignorant and need scape-goats to point at, and the press plays into that by mentioning this useless info about him being a member of an MC which gives the public a reason to rant about bikers and biker clubs.

Pure ignorance from the public and the press just wants to add some flavor to the article by adding insinuating but irrelevant info.

Just keep riding bro !

Pops

La Parca MC.

Nomads.

after get rid of people in leather vests and harleys i recommend to get rid of:

people call themselves "business" man and running around in suits and bring drugs in this country...

people who look "innocent" in their clothings but had done crime in their countries like:

get high credit at the bank and flee to thailand after that to spent that money..

dont pay tax in this or their countries but make business there and here (and wear nice and expensive clothings and drive expensive cars)..

hide in thailand for crimes like rape and other cases of harming people

and give themselves and good look in good clothing but are dirty inside..

we all know.. the way somebody look have nothing to do with his inside thinkings and what he may done in his life...

motorcycle gang members are not all criminals..

i meet more people here in thailand who disguise themselve as "a good boy"... and they are really much more criminal than people who may have a leather vest and long hair and tattoos..

have you seen all the people who been arrested in the past in punk clothing or looking like they "are" criminals?

most of the people who commit crime and do drug smuggling give themselve a decent look and dont want to be suspicious because of their looking..

think about before you judge people in dresses you would not wear..with tattoos.. or the ones who drive harleys..

if you point with 1 finger on others... 3 fingers point back to you..

so... who drop the first stone..

and who sit in a glasshouse should not drop even a sandkorn...

hope to get rid of all people who think they are "better" guys bcos they wear business dresses!

Yeah but wearing a vest, having long hair and tatts does make you look like one of Village People and you deserve to go down just for that.

Hey Mekhong,

It is so easy to judge some-one from behind a keyboard.

Let everybody just be who they wanna be, let them have fun, dress up the way they wanna dress up, as long as they are happy.

What's the harm in that.

As they say: "Small minded people judge anything they fail to understand".

A Motorcycle Club is just that. A club. Some clubs are 1%er clubs and this is their credo:

"A 1%er is one in a hundred of us who has given up on society and politician's one-way-laws. This is why we look repulsive (for you). We´re saying we don´t want to be like you or look like you. "So stay out of our face!"

Look at your Brothers standing next to you and ask yourself if you would give him half of what you have in your pocket, or half of what you have to eat. If a citizen hits your Brother will you be on him without asking why? There is no way your Brother is always right but he is always your Brother! It´s one for all and all for one. If you don´t think this way then walk away. Because you are a citizen and don´t belong with us.

BFFB"

Edited by screamingeagle

I have no criminal history and neither does the majority. I think you will find that those that do are a clear minority.

i do have a criminal history. a long time ago i smoked in a one-way street. luckily i was not caught. so it's only me who knows about my history :)

I am not a motorbike rider, but always enjoy the sound of a well-tuned Harley. Nothing else sounds like a Harley Davidson.

People casting aspersions on bikers might like to watch an amusing movie called Wild Hogs.

Anyway here's a picture of a 70 year old grandfather who likes bikes. Take it easy, rider Harley.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
after get rid of people in leather vests and harleys i recommend to get rid of:

people call themselves "business" man and running around in suits and bring drugs in this country...

people who look "innocent" in their clothings but had done crime in their countries like:

get high credit at the bank and flee to thailand after that to spent that money..

dont pay tax in this or their countries but make business there and here (and wear nice and expensive clothings and drive expensive cars)..

hide in thailand for crimes like rape and other cases of harming people

and give themselves and good look in good clothing but are dirty inside..

we all know.. the way somebody look have nothing to do with his inside thinkings and what he may done in his life...

motorcycle gang members are not all criminals..

i meet more people here in thailand who disguise themselve as "a good boy"... and they are really much more criminal than people who may have a leather vest and long hair and tattoos..

have you seen all the people who been arrested in the past in punk clothing or looking like they "are" criminals?

most of the people who commit crime and do drug smuggling give themselve a decent look and dont want to be suspicious because of their looking..

think about before you judge people in dresses you would not wear..with tattoos.. or the ones who drive harleys..

if you point with 1 finger on others... 3 fingers point back to you..

so... who drop the first stone..

and who sit in a glasshouse should not drop even a sandkorn...

hope to get rid of all people who think they are "better" guys bcos they wear business dresses!

Yeah but wearing a vest, having long hair and tatts does make you look like one of Village People and you deserve to go down just for that.

Hey Mekhong,

It is so easy to judge some-one from behind a keyboard.

Let everybody just be who they wanna be, let them have fun, dress up the way they wanna dress up, as long as they are happy.

What's the harm in that.

As they say: "Small minded people judge anything they fail to understand".

I cannot say better than this!! "Small minded people judge anything they fail to understand".

i like this..it's so true...unfortunatly it is the same all around the world. The diference always disturb people

Excellent - about time they kicked these scumbags out of the country - they give farangs a bad name, much better they are locked up back where they come from !

You should see the prisons in Belgium where he will be locked up. A 3*** hotel is nothing compared to this. This is not a punishment anymore.

Better keep him in Bangkok Hilton...

I dont think you know Belgium not so very good.

We have only 1 new prison the rest is not so nice

Awww

those bikers are a dying breed - i grew up with the biker community and those patchuli smelling leathers with born to ride...

whilst firearms, narcotics, gang banging, breaking international speedlimits, and whatever else hes done sounds SOOO Bad..

i bet he was just an average guy... ofcourse he looks so bad in the eyes of the timid...

i define scum as political members, govment, military, police, and those which want to take freedom away.

this guy clearly was all about freedom, despite what misdirections he took...

Freedom is precious... i would reconsider judging others without knowing the FULL person...