New Nation Web Site

gotlost

Like Mac, I'm also unable to locate the 'Opinion' section where the letters were previously. A search gets a list of articles under the heading 'Opinion', but without any way to access the actual index. A click on the Heading itself takes you back to the exact same article each time.

Most useless! The whole thing now appears too convoluted, with too much happening on too many pages, and the usual crap load times.

Of course, the link to the 'Lite version'.... leads... absolutely nowhere.

The only thing that warrants any praise whatsoever, is the fact that it at least displays 'correctly' in Firefox. A first for the Nation!

Like Mac, I'm also unable to locate the 'Opinion' section where the letters were previously. A search gets a list of articles under the heading 'Opinion', but without any way to access the actual index. A click on the Heading itself takes you back to the exact same article each time.

Most useless! The whole thing now appears too convoluted, with too much happening on too many pages, and the usual crap load times.

Of course, the link to the 'Lite version'.... leads... absolutely nowhere.

The only thing that warrants any praise whatsoever, is the fact that it at least displays 'correctly' in Firefox. A first for the Nation!

I would have thought searching Opinion would have returned all articles written :)

I would have thought searching Opinion would have returned all articles written :)

Yes.... it does.... most convenient, having to do a search for 'Opinion' every time, then decide which of the articles might be the letters. :D

Far too simple just to have a link! :D