Foreclosed Properties

Back on topic :)

Is there a definitive list of the properties you have available, and is it permitted to make it public here or on another website?

Since these properties are in the possession of the banks / government are there special finance deal available (ha ha).

You don't know how close I came to banning a sponsor, 1 post noob with a major sale item :D

Isn't this thread just blatant advertising?

edit ---- just saw that he is a sponsor .... nevermind :D

Edited by jdinasia

Homespace" just got solid wood cabinets fabricated and installed in my kitchen 3 meters long, uppers and lowers for 22,000 baht. These are raised panel doors and the extra tall 100 cm uppers. Can you tell me anyplace in the US, Eurpore, that I could get it done for that. I agree productivity isn't as high but is still FAR FAR FAR cheaper to have work done here"

If you don't mind i am trying to do my kitchen cabinet and that price seems good , i will be interested if you can let me know where you do it

i got my bathroom tilled wall (bottom to ceiling) PLUS the floor tilled as well, was not in the rush, two around 10 days, cost me for labor 4000 baht, can tell you in Australia it cost me a lot lot more to get a trdeman doing tilling.

But you can do that in a day or two not two people on the job for two weeks !

No, do not agree, i done properties in australia as well, floor to ceiling + floor and shower

one day , hahaha two day haha

Just saw a condo in Chaing Mai 46 sq mtrs for 390,000 baht. Will send you info on this one and search for others. Thanks

Could you PM me with details of any houses in Chiang mai,if you have any that is.

PM me also for anything in Chiang Mai under 1 M baht .

Many people have inquired about land, condos, hotels, beach front, etc. We are now working with several helping them find the best thing for them. If you are really interested you will need to register with us. This will require: passport/id number, email address, mobile number, full name, and address. The Thai agency that we are working with is trying to track the interest of foreign buyers on this project. Also when we register you it protects us. We are the only foreign/non thai speaking agents working with them but there are several thai speaking agents working with the same agency. When you register we enter your name and info with the agency and then you become our customer. A couple of people have voiced concern about giving this information over email to a stranger. I completely understand this concern. If you want to come to our office and register you can immediately begin looking at the database and see if there is anything of particular interest. Please send a personel PM for contact information or to make an appointment. We have land as low as 15,000 baht per rai. We just sent a guy in Chang Mai info on a 72 sq

Many people have inquired about land, condos, hotels, beach front, etc. We are now working with several helping them find the best thing for them. If you are really interested you will need to register with us. This will require: passport/id number, email address, mobile number, full name, and address. The Thai agency that we are working with is trying to track the interest of foreign buyers on this project. Also when we register you it protects us. We are the only foreign/non thai speaking agents working with them but there are several thai speaking agents working with the same agency. When you register we enter your name and info with the agency and then you become our customer. A couple of people have voiced concern about giving this information over email to a stranger. I completely understand this concern. If you want to come to our office and register you can immediately begin looking at the database and see if there is anything of particular interest. Please send a personel PM for contact information or to make an appointment.

Lots of new information today. We have been trying to get access for everyone to view the properties. Before today you needed to register and log in to view the properties. Now you are able to view them without logging in. This will allow everyone to search properties then contact us for specific information.

Send us an PM and we will give you the web address link to view the properties.

Also we have found out additional information on the process. You make an offer and after negotiations are complete you must put down 10%. Then another 10% within 30 days and the rest is due when bank financing is complete. All title work will be completed in 30 days or less. We know that one customer who paid cash received her title work on the day she paid.

We have now viewed several of the condos near On Nut (suk 77). We are very excited about this and now have pictures, estimates for repairs, rents for the area, and projected returns. We have spread sheets and pictures available. Please PM us with your email and we will send all to you. A very conservative 7.3% return is projected.

So we have had a great weekend. We now have 4 people who have bought six units. For those of you who have received the spread sheet with the available units on ON Nut 70. Units

16,17,18,40, 101, and 108 were sold this weekend.

As people begin remodeling these we have asked them to keep a record of their expenses so we can create a better estimation. On our first estimate we forgot water heaters for the bath rooms. We also estimated to

high on the cost to replace the flooring.

We will continue to correct and refine our estimates as we go along.

IF anyone wants the spreadsheet of units available, prices, and estimate of costs to complete these units let me know.

Again the units left are from 61 to 68 square meters. All selling at less than 20,000 baht per square meter.

Homespace,

I am interested in a couple of options:

1. Land in Chiangmai between Mae On (San Kamphaeng) in the East and 3rd Ring Road. Doi Saket is also an option, but preferably the former. Depending on price, between 3 and 10 Rai. Must be Chanote.
  2. Bangkok condos - near any BTS but preferably Mo Chit, Asok, or Sala Daeng; studio or 1 bedder;

PM me.

Cheers,

Lingnoi1977

Many people have inquired about land, condos, hotels, beach front, etc. We are now working with several helping them find the best thing for them. If you are really interested you will need to register with us. This will require: passport/id number, email address, mobile number, full name, and address.

I sent you a PM asking for the URL of your web site, but received no reply. Is there a way to conduct research with your firm online?

yes there is land and properties in this area. If you send me a private email with your direct email i will do a search for you next week and get you the information. It will take a few days to sort out the information.
Hi; this sounds rather interesting; are there any properties on your list on the Eastern Seaboard ? (Patrtaya/Jomtien/Satahip/Rayong) ? I'ld be very interested to hear from you.Please do PM me, okay ?

Cheers,

JGK/Pattaya

Hi Homepsace,

I would be interested in condos in Bangkok (sukhumvit and Chaopraya river areas); and land, house, condo in Hua Hin area. Please PM me with details if you have anything interesting in those areas.

Thanks,

MaiTai

Just go direct to the source for foreclosed/seized assets with the gov't Legal Execution Department. First hit if you google: legal execution department Thailand. No need to deal with a middle man. It's just like attending any auction. All you need is 1) the legal right to own property and 2) cash money honey.

You do have to do your own dd before you bid though, as these are REAL seized properties, sometimes rather run down and even sometimes with squatters included. I have a construction crew to deal with the former, and well, the latter are a non-issue for me as well.

:)

Yeah. It's basically the 'shopping grounds' for a lot of property companies, some finance companies, and a whole bunch of middlemen in general who then turn around and try to sell these properties at a minor to major mark up. Oh, and a lot of folks who simply collect property for the long run shop there too.

:)