Chances Of A Job? (my Skills Are Listed)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have realised that taking the p1ss out of Harmonica is like kicking a defenseless puppy.

Yes Rainman, I agree. The thread should either come back on topic or be closed.

You said it yourself, my Lord -- "I will not attack a defenseless man!"

You're not just attacking me, now you're kicking me and it hurts. Puppies should be cuddled, not kicked.

Well?

:o:D

You have to give Harmonica credit, he accomplished exactly what he set out to accomplish.  That is to see if he could rile you guys.  By insulting him, you played right into his hands.  I think he does it for simple amusement and he really does think you're ######s for actually being dumb enough to fall for his teasing.  Probably best to move along with the OP's thread and ignore this type of tangential input.

You can't say w*nkers on this board???

what does it mean? And while we're at it, what does "tosser" mean?

Sir Burr called me the latter but from the sound of it, I actually prefer the former.

:o

Obviously, you don't have a friend. Hardly surprising.

Ha <edited> wasnt it proved that you were the one with no friends when you organised that pissup and only patong bob turned up :D:o

/Moderator: Posting peoples real names without their consent is against the rules of this forum, do it again your out. Thanks.

As for Business, don't even go there; you'd lose, all of you put together -- rank amateurs, bordering on a perennial state of glee! And I mean that!

Harmonica, you clearly have the insight and intelligence of a floating turd; my company I am a major investor in employs 120 Thai staff in Bangkhen, manufacturing and exporting to the USA and Europe. We make a fortune through our various companies, and I'd love you to come and give one of your ranting speeches to our staff about how you feel you are so wise.

I can just see you now, sitting in your little cheap rat-hole apartment that you claim to rent, living out of 3-year old clothes, when real people generate real business worldwide, and employ Thai people. I invested over 18 million baht in spare cash (in property and businesses this year in Bangkok) and will continue to do so. You on the other hand clearly don't do anything constructive for either Thailand or the Thai people.

You think that fingering about with Forex day-trading somehow makes you some highly intelligent genius. You are a joke and we're all laughing at you digging yourself into such an embarrasing hole. You are a failure in every way, no wonder so many people on TV laugh at you. Keeping cash in various currencies and spot-trading on short term market movements is something anyone can do, but it's funnily clearly ALL you can do.

I'd love to hear about all of the wonderful impressive things you are doing for the Thais, the Thai economy, and for generating wealth and jobs in general. Or is the reality that you just sit and jerk off over currency trends charts all day?

We all want to hear about all of the great things you are doing for Thailand! Give us some hard facts and figures about your business activities to help the world economy, and especially what you do to contribute to Thai society.

And dismissing people because they are 'English' is laughable, I wasn't even born in England you backward, clueless imbercile, but then again, you are prone to make a complete idiot of yourself everytime you open your naive little mouth.

I look forward to continuing to point out to everyone what a clueless little man you are by using the facts of what you say.

Show us what a clever man you are by listing your wonderful achievements in business and how you can predict long-term currency movements with such accuracy, when the fact is you can't. Your speak like a fool everytime you open your mouth.

Keep up the good work of being the ThaiVisa fool!

:o