Breast Grabber Attacks At Nai Harn Lake

g00dgirl

Yeah of course if he's holding a gun to your head its a different story.

I guess it depends on which incidents were talking about, and what is considered "successful". The only one I would consider as "successful" was the one where the guy interned the woman's house. The two assaults at the lake that I am aware of, one was attempted rape, the other a sexual assault (grabbing of her breast). Semantics really. No way to know what was in the guys head, if he was considering trying to go further or was just a drunk, stupid, and horny bugger having what in his mind was "a little fun" after a all-niter on the piss.

But that's not the way it was.

The first incident was a man entering her house and raping her when she came out of the shower.

The second (the next day) was a man attacking a jogger, but she fought him off and eventually someone came to her aid.

The most recent was a couple of months later, and he just wanted to grope her boob - distressing yes, but not in the same league.

But that's not the way it was.

The first incident was a man entering her house and raping her when she came out of the shower.

The second (the next day) was a man attacking a jogger, but she fought him off and eventually someone came to her aid.

The most recent was a couple of months later, and he just wanted to grope her boob - distressing yes, but not in the same league.

Hows is what I said "not the way it was"?, You just said the same thing I did, but you added the chronology of the first two attacks, which as you stated is how I recall it as well.

I think the confusion began when I assumed we were talking specifically about the attacks at the lake, and the MO being similar. (Same time, same place) and that I called into question whether in the mind of an attacker, those could be considered "successful". Both times at the attacker was met with some kind of force or resistance. I wouldn;t think he was learning that he could "get away with it". Now if we assume it's the same guy that snuck into the woman's house, or even that one had to do with the other in any way, then that's different, but it didn't appear to be the same guy.

Splitting hairs at this point. We just don't know anything really. According to all 3 women it seems likely it's 3 different guys.