Uk Tv Online

jcartermad

Has any Brits out there purchased IP address hiding sofeware so that their location does not show Thailand but it disguised as being in the UK? If so does it work and can they then access BBC iplayer, C4 on demand, ITV player etc? I am planning a move to Roi-Et in the next two months and would love to still access BBC online. Also have any Brits shipped a container with household effects to Issan. If so what were the costs & service like? Regards John.

I CAN'T EDIT TIHS, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAI VISA SO EXCUSE THE MISTAKES! Try Black VPN I use in in Sanlamphaeng with TOT 4 Mb, no problems To ship. try Seven Sea I shipped with them. They give you boxes to pack ( in the UK) and ship by sea or, more expensively, by air. I got them to deliver to Chiang Mai, more xpensive, but they did the cusroms clearance and I did not pay duty. Used them twice, reliable

also check out http://thebox.bz

Is it fair to say that leaving aside the issue of IP addresses, blocking etc, most people in Thailand only find this works when downloading rather than streaming programmes? I've found in the UK that you have to have a reasonable broadband connection for streaming. I'd say about 2MB for SkyPlayer and 1MB for iPlayer (3.5MB for HD). There is nothing more irritating than continual pauses as a programme buffers when the speed is too low.

Edited by citizen33

• 5 months later...

Try http://www.strongvpn.com/

otherwise you can use http://www.ultrareach.com/

Via Thebox.net you can download most of recent and older British TV, very good and free. Only by invitation, pm me if you need one.

Would love an invite as you suggest. Sorry for the delay in replying but i returned to the UK to clear up some matters and have only just returned. Regards John

Hi Jartermad

i moved all my house hold goods from the UK,used Britannia removals they was based down in Cornwall and have a depot up country somewhere

they came packed and every thing done, a good job too,and because my wife stayed in England for more than a yea,r it was tax free to enter Thailand,and i did put every thing in her name to make sure as well,

then it took 3 months to arrive here in kora,t the companies in Thailand was tiger ship importers i think we had to go to bkk to prove and take a copy of wifie passpor,t but after that it came and unpacked by the Thais

with no problem at all,a good service by all

the cost was £2.300 all in and well worth it to me

hope this can help you

sharking