Small Helmet For Small Head

engrin

Don't REAL brand helmets come in XS size? If your wife's head is smaller than that... guess you'd have to look at children's helmets.

Got this XS Index for my son:

121309Mir2Sm.jpg

Fits pretty snug and offers decent 3/4 protection. At 1000 Baht I know I paid too much, but I wasn't in the mood to haggle.

(And I know, Index helmets are generally crap, but this is just for tooling around the moo baan or the occasional 1/2 mile ride to/from pre-school- I generally try to avoid taking my son out on Thailand's perilous roads.) That's what the car is for. :)

I have a small head and Shoei helmets seem to be made to fit smaller heads. All my helmets so far have been Shoei.

But just to prove me wrong Arai has smaller.

If you want to spend real money Paddock has Shoei and Arai. I think you can surf for 'shoei bangkok". Measure her head and then ask.

I wouldn't buy one without trying and also she will want to chose the colour :)

There is a "local" helmet shop on the corner of Rama IV and Sukhumvit 42, there are also others.

I bought a nice Davida 3/4 helmet from the classifieds. said it was an large so figured it would have fitted as that is the size I take but it is tiny. Even my wife struggles to get it on but fits my 8 yo boy. Just ridiculous sizing from a good helmet co. I can sell it if you want, very nice with leather lining etc.