Does Too Much Sex Cause Bad Eyes

Are you thinking of LCD or CRT monitors?

CRT radiation can apparently send us blind with prolonged abuse, but the hazards of LCD sex are not all that well known by the scientists that matter at this point in time. :)

You abuse your CRT monitor?

'Too much sex' - tautology?!

Fair dos though - you trapped at least a couple of presumably libidinous falang into implying they have no sex at all. Read the picture again slowly guys.

Edited by SantiSuk

You abuse your CRT monitor?

Not anymore now I have this little cutie-pie laptop with her LCD in all the right places. :)

Is it over the age of consent?

Well, that's a good point. Actually her software goes back to 2524 (1981) so I suppose that makes her 29 now, although her hardware has had a few facelifts, even though her memory of our times together has only grown fonder and greater over all these years.

Oh how my love for little Lucy05 grows more and more each day, but this wasn't about true love, but just sex, so back on-topic please. :D

No, too much sex does not cause bad eyes.

And, despite what your mother told you, masturbating does not cause blindness. It does, however, cause baldness. Don't ask me how I know that! :D

I still have a full head of hair so that throws that hypothesis out the window, doesn't it?

Oops... :)

Well, l have had a detached retina in my left eye and now a cateract (spelt wrong) :) in my right, so the answer is yes. Beware, you youngsters.

Hand slipped off a couple of times by the sound of it.

Better wear a full face helmet to bed.

No, too much sex does not cause bad eyes.

And, despite what your mother told you, masturbating does not cause blindness. It does, however, cause baldness. Don't ask me how I know that! :)

Why masturbate. You only have so many bullets in life.

Lie on your arm till it goes to sleep then it will feel like someone else.