Which Visa?

Hi I am in need of some advice. My husband , son and I are planning to move to Thailand. My husband works away and will travel monthly to Thailand so will not need any special visa but what visa will my son and I need. I am planning to send my son to an international school.

I was thinking of getting an non immigrant visa and travelling out of the country every 3 months but will my son also need to travel out every 3 months

Appreciate any help

Thanks

Hi I am in need of some advice. My husband , son and I are planning to move to Thailand. My husband works away and will travel monthly to Thailand so will not need any special visa but what visa will my son and I need. I am planning to send my son to an international school.

I was thinking of getting an non immigrant visa and travelling out of the country every 3 months but will my son also need to travel out every 3 months

Appreciate any help

Thanks

I am working in Thailand and my son is attending international school. The school can help to draft a letter to support for the his VISA.

Appreciate any help

Thanks

With help from the school your son can extend his Non-Immigrant O visa at the Immigration Department in Thailand