Thai Dogs Vs Farang Rights. What Comes First?

backsoon

Let's see.....

Fleas hate water so they will "disembark" asap & head for the shore. The surviving fleas then infest the nearest, warmest living thing, which could be you.

Fleas drink blood...

Getting back on topic, I did a brief search for "dogs rights" in Thailand. Nothing came up but I have a few ideas of my own. Applies to dogs in Thailand only:

1] There is no law against a dog that bites a human.

2] There is no law against a human that bites a dog.

3] "Human rights" are low on the scale in Thailand.

4] "Dogs rights" are high on the scale.

5] No dog shall be taller than the shortest human.

Edited by elkangorito

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's see.....

Fleas hate water so they will "disembark" asap & head for the shore. The surviving fleas then infest the nearest, warmest living thing, which could be you.

Fleas drink blood...

Getting back on topic, I did a brief search for "dogs rights" in Thailand. Nothing came up but I have a few ideas of my own. Applies to dogs in Thailand only:

1] There is no law against a dog that bites a human.

2] There is no law against a human that bites a dog.

3] "Human rights" are low on the scale in Thailand.

4] "Dogs rights" are high on the scale.

5] No dog shall be taller than the shortest human.

Certainly a flea bite will not kill you or make you sick. unlike 100's of human desease that can and that is the point!

For those who do not really understand this man posts especially point 5. He was left dry on another thread which was closed where he was left looking like a fool, so now he is trying to continue his foolishness and because on neither threads he does not seem to have anything relevant to say, once again he will be left looking like a fool, but in his opinion he is a warrior-INTERNET WARRIOR

You bite like a wounded bull (or is that "wounded flea"?). :D

The thread is about Thai dogs vs Farang rights. I tried to get it back on track but you obviously see the need to inflate yourself.

In the meantime, I suggest that if you wish a dog to have "rights", own it & care for it 100%. Those who feed these pathetic creatures are only doing so to make themselves feel "warm & fuzzy" inside. What happens when you go on holidays? Will you send it to a "dog hotel"? I think not.

For those who are attacked by obviously well fed & diseased soi dogs, contact the nearest police station. They should at least be informed of a potential problem. No doubt, this has already been said.

This forum is fun. :)

Edited by elkangorito

You bite like a wounded bull. :D

The thread is about Thai dogs vs Farang rights. I tried to get it back on track but you obviously see the need to inflate yourself.

In the meantime, I suggest that if you wish a dog to have "rights", own it & care for it 100%. Those who feed these pathetic creatures are only doing so to make themselves feel "warm & fuzzy" inside. What happens when you go on holidays? Will you send it to a "dog hotel"? I think not.

For those who are attacked by obviously well fed & diseased soi dogs, contact the nearest police station. They should at least be informed of a potential problem. No doubt, this has already been said.

This forum is fun. :)

There you go, once fool, always a fool!

Certainly a flea bite will not kill you or make you sick.

Actually, bubonic plague was spread primarily by fleas, not the rats they lived on...and Siam had a history of plague.

actually there isnt much bubonic plague going around. Any other comments that are irrelevant. Rabies is relevant however and i make sure my dogs get their shots.

Actually, bubonic plague was spread primarily by fleas, not the rats they lived on...and Siam had a history of plague.

actually there isnt much bubonic plague going around. Any other comments that are irrelevant. Rabies is relevant however and i make sure my dogs get their shots.

Many are irellevant one poster in particular is very quiet today, on "holiday" maybe?

It's a good job Bubonic plague isnt around although Im sure Kufkii would still be "helping" with this.

I attach some relevance for you

"Fleas and ticks of various species can be acquired and brought home by the dog where they can multiply and attack humans. This is particularly important, now that tick-borne Lyme Disease has become endemic throughout a large area, in addition to other similar diseases such as Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Although dogs do not seem to be as susceptible to such diseases as humans, similar rickettsial diseases have been spread by dogs to humans through such mechanisms as a dog killing an infected rabbit, then shaking itself off in the house near enough to its owners to fatally infect most of the family."

How common is plague?

In the United States, human plague cases average about 10 to 15per year. Worldwide, there are 1,000 to 2,000 cases each year.

Dogs rarely suffer severe illness and have yet to be shown to be sources of infection for humans. (cats apparently do)

Edited by yabaaaa

Many are irellevant one poster in particular is very quiet today, on "holiday" maybe?

It's a good job Bubonic plague isnt around although Im sure Kufkii would still be "helping" with this.

"Fleas and ticks of various species can be acquired and brought home by the dog where they can multiply and attack humans. This is particularly important, now that tick-borne Lyme Disease has become endemic throughout a large area, in addition to other similar diseases such as Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Although dogs do not seem to be as susceptible to such diseases as humans, similar rickettsial diseases have been spread by dogs to humans through such mechanisms as a dog killing an infected rabbit, then shaking itself off in the house near enough to its owners to fatally infect most of the family."

How common is plague?

In the United States, human plague cases average about 10 to 15per year. Worldwide, there are 1,000 to 2,000 cases each year.

Dogs rarely suffer severe illness and have yet to be shown to be sources of infection for humans. (cats apparently do)

Yes that there are rabbits jumping around all over Bangkok and Pattaya and all other major populated city's.

Consider reading what you copy and paste, your quote "Dogs rarely suffer severe illness and have yet to be shown to be sources of infection for humans"

And yes you are right, if it was around i would be helping, rather then sitting on my back side like you do and comment useless comments

Edited by kuffki

Goodnight kuffki...you buffoon.

BTW, how tall are you? Just kidding. :)

Or how big is that chip on your shoulder?

I am amazed it took that long another fool from another thread to find this one.

Unless of course you were shot in the head while in the line of duty as you mentioned so now you slightly on the slower side.

BTW, how tall are you? Just kidding. :D

I am amazed it took that long another fool from another thread to find this one.

Unless of course you were shot in the head while in the line of duty as you mentioned so now you slightly on the slower side.

Your'e doing a great job keep it up................ keeping us entertained that is :)

BTW, how tall are you? Just kidding. :D

Your'e doing a great job keep it up................ keeping us entertained that is :)

That will be about the response expected from an internet warrior who posts facts without even reading it.

Once run out of relevant facts resort to foolishness.

Yes that there are rabbits jumping around all over Bangkok and Pattaya and all other major populated city's.

Consider reading what you copy and paste, your quote "Dogs rarely suffer severe illness and have yet to be shown to be sources of infection for humans"

And yes you are right, if it was around i would be helping, rather then sitting on my back side like you do and comment useless comments

I know what I posted in fact I added that bit in for you later (see where it says post edited) to "jolly you along", it seems to have gotten you excited thats for sure.

How common is plague?

10 to 15 a year lets put that in perspective

- about 90 to 100 people die each year from bee stings

- Falling coconuts kill 150 people worldwide each

- According to the U.S. National Weather Service, 73 people die from lightning strikes each year and hundreds more suffer life-debilitating injuries. Memory loss, attention deficits, sleep disorders, numbness, dizziness, and weakness are some of the maladies cited.

And i make sure my dogs have flee and tick medicine injected each month so i don't have a problem with those nasties.

So now go worry about something more real.

10 to 15 a year lets put that in perspective

- about 90 to 100 people die each year from bee stings

- Falling coconuts kill 150 people worldwide each

- According to the U.S. National Weather Service, 73 people die from lightning strikes each year and hundreds more suffer life-debilitating injuries. Memory loss, attention deficits, sleep disorders, numbness, dizziness, and weakness are some of the maladies cited.

And i make sure my dogs have flee and tick medicine injected each month so i don't have a problem with those nasties.

So now go worry about something more real.

In not worrying I am providing facts, its not 15, see the bit that says 1-2000 per year worldwide I really couldnt care less about plague but our "dear friend" said dogs could give us no diseases which as far as i can tell is NOT a fact?

Kuffki, you've hijacked the thread & besides that;

"Speaking systematically & from a diabolical point of view, I conclusively deduce that your faculties are non existant".

I've had my fun & you are becoming rather tiresome with your repetitious cries of "That will be about the response expected from an internet warrior who posts facts without even reading it."

:)

Kuffki, you've hijacked the thread & besides that;

"Speaking systematically & from a diabolical point of view, I conclusively deduce that your faculties are non existant".

I've had my fun & you are becoming rather tiresome with your repetitious cries of "That will be about the response expected from an internet warrior who posts facts without even reading it."

:)

I am glad you are finally tired of your own stupidity. Go elsewhere and save your humor for where it is asked for.

Robblok,Mate do not waste your breath on the internet warrior, who will write anything in hope to look good. Just looking at the location that he puts already speaks for his intelligence levels or lack there of.

Something like the other 2 fools, who are not far behind this one.

In not worrying I am providing facts, its not 15, see the bit that says 1-2000 per year worldwide I really couldnt care less about plague but our "dear friend" said dogs could give us no diseases which as far as i can tell is NOT a fact?

1-2000 but not all are fatal and im talking about fatal things. So your so called evidence does not really hold up.

So actually its really negligible what you can get from soi dogs and then only if you start to pet them and most of you dog haters wont do that. I do agree about rabies.. but let me tell you this here in this village all dogs .. including soi dogs were inoculated for free (don't know from what organization but i had mine done b4)

Anyway seems like you are making mountains out of anthills because you don't like dogs. Just accept its Thailand and you have to share your space with them. You can't have everything you want here. There are plenty of things that i would want to change too.. But i don't get wound up about it too much (just about 2 tier pricing at times and the not being able to own a house). Just seems that those are also a lot more important then some dogs.

*could you please learn how to use the quote function it makes a discussion easier*

1-2000 but not all are fatal and im talking about fatal things. So your so called evidence does not really hold up.

So actually its really negligible what you can get from soi dogs and then only if you start to pet them and most of you dog haters wont do that. I do agree about rabies.. but let me tell you this here in this village all dogs .. including soi dogs were inoculated for free (don't know from what organization but i had mine done b4)

Anyway seems like you are making mountains out of anthills because you don't like dogs. Just accept its Thailand and you have to share your space with them. You can't have everything you want here. There are plenty of things that i would want to change too.. But i don't get wound up about it too much (just about 2 tier pricing at times and the not being able to own a house). Just seems that those are also a lot more important then some dogs.

*could you please learn how to use the quote function it makes a discussion easier*

I never mentioned anything being fatal?, I was replying to Kuffkis remark on dogs wont give you any diseases which clearly they will and the chance ofa dog biting you in Thailand IS high. I have never said I am a dog hater. I think you like to read into my replies what you want to think/believe.

Kuffki appears to have little common sense (if any) I have no intentions of trying to "pal up" to you as he is doing. He is making himself look an idiot in my opinion anything he doesnt like makes that poster an internet warrior/idiot and he's giving ridiclous replies.

I think its time the mods closed this before it deteriorates any further but hey ho Im sure Kuf will want to have the last word.

I ignored his insults posted earlier suggest you do the same.

I never mentioned anything being fatal?, I was replying to Kuffkis remark on dogs wont give you any diseases which clearly they will and the chance ofa dog biting you in Thailand IS high. I have never said I am a dog hater. I think you like to read into my replies what you want to think/believe.

Kuffki appears to have little common sense (if any) I have no intentions of trying to "pal up" to you as he is doing. He is making himself look an idiot in my opinion anything he doesnt like makes that poster an internet warrior/idiot and he's giving ridiclous replies.

I think its time the mods closed this before it deteriorates any further but hey ho Im sure Kuf will want to have the last word.

I don't agree with all what he says i have my own views of dogs here. Not all are harmless but they are certainly not the menace some people portrait them to be. But i must say i'm a dog owner so i see things differently. Also Thailand is big and its not everywhere the same.

And i still let my dogs out free.. for a short time.. making sure i hear what they are doing. If any problems present themselves i grab the dogs and bring them in. If someone is scared of the dog i will take him in too. And of course i dont let them out when its crowded out there because then there are bound to be people who are scared.

You may want to re-read past posts! for starters.

The only people i did call internet warriors was you and another 2 who brought their foolishness from another thread.

Most if not all your facts are incorrect. Dogs can not give humans FATAL desease, all others are easily treatable.Humans on the other hand can.

Do not know where you live, but in my 7 years in Thailand, i have never been bitten by a dog nor do i know anyone who has(besides the OP)

So once again your facts are incorrect.

Your solution to the problem just to kill, if you not a hater then what are you? heavily medicated?

Clearly neutering them would be ideal, but hence government will not do it nor will you, leaving wonder the streets hungry is hardly a solution is it?

Try to get your facts right, read what you post and what other post prior to posting more and more incorrect facts as you like to call it.

I read the first page and jumped to the end....

Back in the States, a dog/pack of dogs that attacks a human or another animal isn't given much condolences--least ways where I grew up. There was a couple of dogs that ended up with .22 cal rounds buzzing around in their skulls when I was a child because they couldn't play by the rules. Also, out in Nakhon Nowhere the same attitude is taken; I heard a dog get shot a couple of farmhouses over and found out later that he was a chicken killer. Mai bpen rai.

While I'm not condoning the abuse of animals, there should be a balance between what they can do and can't. I do not suggest that every dog needs to be on a leash, in fact I prefer to see them not. However, if a dog can not be trusted as such, and the owner can not be bothered to take the steps to ensure public safety, than public safety trumps that dog's rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

And to the OP, make sure you take the full course of medicines; don't need you to go stark raving mad from rabies....

You may want to re-read past posts! for starters.

The only people i did call internet warriors was you and another 2 who brought their foolishness from another thread.

Most if not all your facts are incorrect. Dogs can not give humans FATAL desease, all others are easily treatable.Humans on the other hand can.

Do not know where you live, but in my 7 years in Thailand, i have never been bitten by a dog nor do i know anyone who has(besides the OP)

So once again your facts are incorrect.

Your solution to the problem just to kill, if you not a hater then what are you? heavily medicated?

Clearly neutering them would be ideal, but hence government will not do it nor will you, leaving wonder the streets hungry is hardly a solution is it?

Try to get your facts right, read what you post and what other post prior to posting more and more incorrect facts as you like to call it.

So Rabies isnt going to kill me right?

I read the first page and jumped to the end....

However, if a dog can not be trusted as such, and the owner can not be bothered to take the steps to ensure public safety, than public safety trumps that dog's rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

And to the OP, make sure you take the full course of medicines; don't need you to go stark raving mad from rabies....

But why do we only blame the dog and not the owner? should not the owner be also punished?If someone takes the dog, they also take full responsibility for it.

As i mentioned before, even if the Thai woman did not own them, she had a responsibility as a human to help another human, while she chose to stand by and watch for a while-thats wrong no matter what country you in.