At Least Im Not Losing Money--but Friday Maybe Will?

Well its been a surprising monday and tuesday- despite the political instability my Thai portfolio has almost broken even (after being down 11% last week); its only down 0.2%!!

22feb2010.JPG

In fact, if i sold my stocks that have risen in price id take almost 1000 $ or 33,000 baht and still have the principal amount that i invested in them in the last 2 weeks.

Today i sold my THAI stocks as the company does not have the fundamentals (it was a heart- not head buy for me), but I will keep my eye on it because i think later in the year it will push up 20-40% in price given the new CEO's sound decisions so far (including reducing the age of the Thai stewardesses- great move aesthetically and also will attract more business men travellers (and compete with Singapore Airs excellent ad campaign ("Singapore girl, you are a good way to shag/fly"). I sold at a tiny profit (6$) but the point was to move funds into a stock more likely to rise in the short term (LANNA, number 1 on my watch list).

TTA is preforming well, increased 3.5% in the two days since i bought it due to the increasing Baltic Dry Index price (which measures the price of shipping- the higher the BDI is, the more shipping companies, like TTA, get when they transport goods).

body { background: #FFFFFF; margin: 0px; padding: 4px; font-family: Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; } KBANK is also increasing, i think because of all the analyst reports of the last few days that have noted that its undervalued and a good buy (JP Morgan, Credit Suiss, SCBS etc).

I was tempted to sell LPN today wehn is increased 8% for me at one point but their dividend XD date is march 3rd and its close to 5% so ill hold on... body { background: #FFFFFF; margin: 0px; padding: 4px; font-family: Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; } ...its RSI and MACD lines are also still radiating strong buy signals when i looked at them just now..... (RSI and MACD tools- i love these puppies- well worth googling them if you invest in stocks)

PTL which i bought last week has been abit of a sleeper....

One question..are you planning to sell your stocks just before Friday's coutry case finale? Or waiting and see approach?