Iphone

Lost in LOS

I love my new 3GS iphone and it works great except........... it lock up a lot and I have to turn it off, sometimes a hard reboot to get it going again. I have to do this several times a day, anyone have any ideas? yes I have the latest update but mine is a legal phone in thailand that came unlocked.

Uninstall one app, wait to see if it locks up, if it locks up then uninstall another and wait again. Do that until you uninstall whatever might be causing your lock ups. If its not an app at least you will know once all other apps are uninstalled. I assume you are not jailbroken, if you are then start uninstalling cydia apps first.

Uninstall one app, wait to see if it locks up, if it locks up then uninstall another and wait again. Do that until you uninstall whatever might be causing your lock ups. If its not an app at least you will know once all other apps are uninstalled. I assume you are not jailbroken, if you are then start uninstalling cydia apps first.

I have noticed sometimes, without thinking, when I end a phone call and dont push end call, and I push the home button the screen always locks up.

I will try that with the apps

thanks