'I Don't Want To Return As Bones' : Thaksin

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The lesson to be learned from President Obama's mature decision is that everyone can contribute and that the experience of someone, even a man that was loathed by many, is valuable.

Difference being whereas Bush is simply loathed by many, Thaksin is that plus he is a convicted criminal on the run.

If Thaksin could bring himself to accept the Thai judiciary - by that i mean not just the cases he wins, but the those he loses too (as he originally claimed he would), however unfair he may feel it - well then he may garner sufficient respect to play some sort of a role in Thai society once again.

The process has to start with him accepting his wrongs - that others have done wrong and escape punishment i can understand being a source of frustration for him and his fans, but at the end of the day should be of no concern to either him or them. Get your own house in order, face up to what you have done (by that i mean Thaksin).... then you can start pointing fingers at others, and people might just listen.

A few things NEVER to post about on this forum:

- Speculating on any change in the type of government structure presently in place in Thailand.

- Anything that appears to be encouraging or hoping for any type of violence or civil insurrection.

- Any poorly disguised innuendo about either of the above.

I've had to delete too many posts in here, this topic is now closed.