Makha Bucha Day Bkk

grumpyoldman

Many businesses will be closed Monday, my Thai Language school is closed, but a friends TESOL school is open. The holiday is Sunday but many people will make a long weekend out of it. Just remember to treat others as you would have them treat you, put out good thoughts for world peace, and send positive vibrations out to everyone. Aum Mani Padme Aum, and your world will become a better place.

Many businesses will be closed Monday, my Thai Language school is closed, but a friends TESOL school is open. The holiday is Sunday but many people will make a long weekend out of it. Just remember to treat others as you would have them treat you, put out good thoughts for world peace, and send positive vibrations out to everyone. Aum Mani Padme Aum, and your world will become a better place.

O.K. thanks for the input but I guess what I am after (as I am taking the long weekend in BKK) is will all the bars still be open on Sunday?

Inevitably, the foreigner areas will probably still be selling, but I'm sure the Thai areas will not. You may want to stock up before if you want to have an evening.

Or, you could have a quiet night in, and visit some temples on Sunday! It won't be "Om mani padme hom" though, it will be "Namo tassa, bhagavato, arahato, samma, sambuddhassa".

Enjoy! :)

Inevitably, the foreigner areas will probably still be selling, but I'm sure the Thai areas will not. You may want to stock up before if you want to have an evening.

Or, you could have a quiet night in, and visit some temples on Sunday! It won't be "Om mani padme hom" though, it will be "Namo tassa, bhagavato, arahato, samma, sambuddhassa".

Enjoy! :)

Thanks M007! :D