Protein And Supplements In Thailand

Nash

Howdy everyone. Every now and then I see a thread pop up on here about protein, supplements etc. I just ordered 10 pounds of dymatize elite whey protein from a company in bkk, deposited the money in their account yesterday morning and got the package today (in Chiang Mai) via ems (250 baht shipping).

Cheapest I've found in Thailand anyway, about 50%-60% cheaper than what GNC charges if you are willing to buy in bulk (5-10 pounds). They carry name brand stuff from the states, not what you would get from thaisupplements or some of the gyms that sell locally brewed stuff at outrageous prices.

I think the forum has some rule about posting websites / advertisements on here so pm me if you want the website...

-N

The name of the guy's shop is "shop protein".

Make sure when you call you've got someone who can translate for you because they don't speak much English. I got 10lbs of dymatize for 3950 + shipping. 10 pounds at GNC would run around 10k baht...

Anyway, the guy did say they were low on stock of general nutrition (what I originally tried to order) until march 10th. I'm not sure what else they've got on hand but he recommended the dymatize chocolate instead, and it was a deal so I gave it a shot. Had my first shake today and the taste is fine, better if you mix in a bit of peanut butter.

-N

I have used thaibodybuilding.net in Bangkok a few times. They have the Dynamtize Elite for Bt 3,900, so about the same as you paid. Not sure on what the shipping to Chiang Mai would be though.

They also have 10lbs of All the Whey Isolate at Bt 3,150 at the moment and 10lbs of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard for Bt 4,050.

The guy on the phone speaks good English also.