Martin And Falang Connection Died?

ericthai

Wow i was surprised today when I went to Falang connection and asked where Martin was. They said he died last month.

I have been in the USA for the last 6 months. got back 3 week ago went in last week and didn't see him and then stopped in again today.

when I asked where he was the girl told me he died last month. What a shock. Anyone know how he died, is his wife running the place? The place doesn't seem the same with out him, the girls all seem sad.

RIP Mr. Martin you will surly be missed in Surin.

Have a look on the Isaan Forum

If you find that site you will see one of the last pictures of Martin, with Sunee, at a Christmas bash at Starbeam restaurant. Throat cancer, I believe.

Edited by cdnvic
link to other forum removed

Never met him but will never forget that Aussie hammering Ricky Hatton Vs Kostya Tswhatever thread we had going and also the 2005 Ashes...on that 'future ashes post'

We hammered a nation Dude! Twice

RIP Lamps!!!

Just goes to show. You say you'll head up at some point and meet a pal...but somehow shit gets in the way and you miss the chance to meet a possible mate...

Lets be taking those trains and buses fellas....and not missing out.....like I did....

Edited by ProfessorFart