Seeking Information

Long time reader and 1st time poster, By chance does anybody know of any sarong manufacturing companies in Thailand? Wholesale only...I know there are many just not sure where to start looking.....Thanks.

Long time reader and 1st time poster, By chance does anybody know of any sarong manufacturing companies in Thailand? Wholesale only...I know there are many just not sure where to start looking.....Thanks.

As fas as my knowledge goes, the best quality sarongs (handmade) are produced in the south of Thailand. Pattani has a number of them, and the particular one I went to exports their garments to many countries in Asia and Europe. Sorry cannot give you the exact location, I remember it was between Saiburi and Tak Bai.

Maybe they are even included in any of the OTOP programs.

Sorry cannot be more precise.

Bull

• 2 weeks later...

You could try the OTOP exhibition that's on at Impact Muang Thon Thani until the 31st.

Definitely fabric / clothing manufacturers there, and almost certainly Sarong ones (I wasn't looking personally, but got dragged past some of those stalls by my wife and my daughter).

Lots of the stalls were, as well as selling stuff, giving out business cards...

Thanks for the info everybody! Pattani I appreciate the link and will take a look at the whole site soon. Does anybody know of a company I beleive to be located in Chang Mai called Kung Kamol? They also make sarongs and I've been trying to locate them as well.

Thanks