Lastest Story Of New Pension Paper Every Year

:) Do I need yet a new pension paper. I am 70 years old married to a Thai Woman and have have many one year extension showing close to the 65.000 depending on the exchange rate. I have bad health and under treatment at a local jungle hospital. Have heart, lung, muscle and nerve diasease document from Europe and a pharmacy of medicine. Last time they told me to take an ambulance to Bangkok to have a new pension paper. I live on Cambodian border. Any advise from the fellows that have been around lke me for 20 years. I came here young an strong now old and broken.

I would suggest you talk to your local immigration office about this.

Show them your old letters and explain your circumstances. Worst case is they'll tell you to get a new letter.

Some offices have told people their letters will be good for three years. I believe some want a new letter every year.

Good luck.

It might help if you state your nationality and the immigraiton office you are dealing with.

A lot of embassies alow you to apply by mail for the letter. Some immigration offices seem to accept that you only show a new letter every 2 or 3 years.

:)

If married why not just show 400,000 baht in the bank?

Saves the hassle of going to Bkk just to get a letter every year.

:D ha ha that made my day as I have never heard of a falang married to a thai that could keeo 400,000 anything in a bank!

I know for sure British embassy will send in Thai EMS, you must apply I think 1 month before. The lady in Chiang Mai told me this only 3 months back, why dont I save myself the trouble of going there every year. Sorry to hear you are so sick.