Mos Burger At Emporium ?

ukrules

Does anyone know if there is a MOS Burger place at the Emporium and where abouts it is ?

I've read references to one but it's not listed in their online directory and I don't want to go there and spend ages looking around only to find I can't have my Teriyaki Chicken sandwich without having to go all the way to Centralworld.

Edited by ukrules

I am a big Mos Burger fan, too. Love their Teriyaki Burger. Good alternative to MickeyDs.

They even have really good mayo for your fries. My wife also likes mayo, so she asked them what brand it was (Cupid, FYI). She hunted around for it and FOUND it.

Man, I love that woman. Excellent on the toast with fried eggs, bacon and real Dutch Gouda cheese. MMmmmm. :)

So are there three MOS Burger locations, or are there more? Paragon, Central World, and Emporium? Haven't seen any others, but I love MOS Burger and hope they open lots more all over Thailand.

I am a big Mos Burger fan, too. Love their Teriyaki Burger. Good alternative to MickeyDs.

They even have really good mayo for your fries. My wife also likes mayo, so she asked them what brand it was (Cupid, FYI). She hunted around for it and FOUND it.

Man, I love that woman. Excellent on the toast with fried eggs, bacon and real Dutch Gouda cheese. MMmmmm. :)

When I lived in Japan I became addicted to that stuff, it is the best ever...in Japan "Kewpie" addicts are called "Mayora" and they have it on everything.

So are there three MOS Burger locations, or are there more? Paragon, Central World, and Emporium? Haven't seen any others, but I love MOS Burger and hope they open lots more all over Thailand.

Future Park Rangsit has one...

Central Chidlom has one as well.

Where is this tasty Mayo available from ?

Normally I don't bother with fries but I do like a good Mayo on my cheese and biscuits when I have them at home. I love the Gouda as well !

I like the burgers but the fries seem undercooked and there aren't enough of them.

So you say you don't like the fries, but you want more of them :)

There should be more of them and they should be better cooked.

I like the burgers but the fries seem undercooked and there aren't enough of them.

MOS Burger has the best fries I've ever had at a fast food chain, and that includes in America. Their fries are perfect just as they are in my opinion. Though more of them would always be great, the amount that comes with a set is enough for me, especially as I usually order clam chowder as a side.

Good to know about locations at Chidlom and Future Park Rangsit. Hope they open a lot more.

MOS Burger has the best fries I've ever had at a fast food chain, and that includes in America. Their fries are perfect just as they are in my opinion. Though more of them would always be great, the amount that comes with a set is enough for me, especially as I usually order clam chowder as a side.

Good to know about locations at Chidlom and Future Park Rangsit. Hope they open a lot more.

Ground floor The Mall Ngamwongwan too.

I think their fries are pretty good too, can't say I've had better in Thailand.

The fries at Triple O's are the best IMO.

Can't say I've had the pleasure, however, will definately give O's a try based on your recomendation J. :)

I think their fries are pretty good too, can't say I've had better in Thailand.

The fries at Triple O's are the best IMO.

Can't say I've had the pleasure, however, will definately give O's a try based on your recomendation J. :)

While you are there and if you can afford it (yikes) have one of their milkshakes!!

Getting hungry talking about all these burgers.

I had a Mos burger and I thought it was good. I'd be surprised if it was all beef because it has a sausage like texture and a slightly sweeter taste that reminds me of pork and beef mixed burgers. Their advertising says that their burgers are beef. All in all better than Mc D's and Burger King which do not reflect the quality of beef that is served in US restaurants.

Quality, home from home sheila

Triple O is the best burger I've found in Bangkok so far. Not saying it's great...but it's respectable...and with "real" bacon.

Hmmm, gotta try that one too. Good mission for next time I am home.

BTW, the burgers at Sizzler's are not bad either, but I do prefer the MOS burgers. The mayo at Sizzler is OK, but a little bland.

The fries at MOS are quite good actually.

You can me wake up at 4AM for a portion of fries and mayo.

The BEST fries with mayo I ever had was in Antwerp last summer. ...Makes me drool just thinking about it...

Edited by EvilDrSomkid

Think i seen one at the mall ngam wong wan.