Dry Cleaners

tomx2

Hi.

Can someone tell me a laundry service will do decent dry cleaning around south/central pattaya?

The only one i have found was one that advertise "dry cleaning" located a few feet from Witherspoons resturant near soi 11.

Unfortunatualy, that inform me it takes 4 days to get your clothes return from dry cleaning.

TC.

Unfortunately I don't know the name of the shop, but there's a laundry on Pattaya Tai which did a very good dry clean of some trousers for me. From 3rd. Road/Pattaya Tai intersection, head towards Sukhumvit. It's about halfway on the right hand side.

Express laundry service , very good although dry cleaning can take two days.

There's a dry cleaners just past soi honey on soi boukou,its opposit one of the Sawadee Hotels.

I believe that's the one I went to not far from Whitterspoon, but their service will take 4 days.

Thanks.

Tom.

I believe that's the one I went to not far from Whitterspoon, but their service will take 4 days.

Thanks.

Tom.

I think that they are agents for the real dry cleaners and send the clothes to them. They said they do it in-house but when I asked to see the dry cleaning equipment, they refused.

However, the clothes came back in good shape and they charged me less than they originally quoted. Saves troggin' down to Pattaya Tai if you don't need same day results.

Jor

Edited by Rimmer
Fixed quote

• 10 months later...

I took my ($2000) 4 ply silk Lounge covers to EXPRESS on Nakula road 200 meters on left from the Dolphon Roundabout. I gave them one cover to try first, it came back fine. Then I gave them an IDENTICAL three more, but they came back totally washed out with four holes in each cover!. I was only charged half price though, very nice girls, they thought the holy ones must have got some sun or ''something''

Seems I can only be sure of one thing- there will be problems :)