Iphone Applications

Lost in LOS

I want to get a better note pad then the one that comes with my iphone. there are lots of apps, can anyone recommend a good one with good text etc? I see one that lets you make folders, email, sort etc but not sure which is good

I want to get a utility that will open .mpg etc anyone reccomend some?

another question, how secure is my iphone? secure enough to do some online banking with it? is there a program that lets you do it?

thanks in advance

I can give some ideas for note programs. I have tried many note apps and I bought awesome note (search it on itunes to see information) which allows you to make folders and group your notes together in the folders, plus it really looks nice. Most importantly though is it syncs with EVERNOTE. Evernote is a must have and its free. In fact I'm going to go make a thread right now on the virtues of evernote, it really is useful for just about everyone, and free is perfect. Check it out.

I can give some ideas for note programs. I have tried many note apps and I bought awesome note (search it on itunes to see information) which allows you to make folders and group your notes together in the folders, plus it really looks nice. Most importantly though is it syncs with EVERNOTE. Evernote is a must have and its free. In fact I'm going to go make a thread right now on the virtues of evernote, it really is useful for just about everyone, and free is perfect. Check it out.

will do thanks for the help

just loaded free evernote and the free awesome note light and try it out. looks like one i will buy

great help

thanks again

Edited by Lost in LOS