Parking Fine, While I Was Not There. Some Advice Please

kuffki

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks mate. A retired Australian cop, no need to say more! Were you a state cop or federal? or were you just a guard?

I am glad i can provide comical relief for you, seems in your position you need it

:D I reakon they have it made those Guards :D . Ohh and how do you know what 'position' im in? :)

and useless crap just keeps on coming and funny enough from the same group of people!

Since i am not of your "standards"-MOVE on, build a bridge as you like to call it, or simply click on view new posts, i am sure your opinions are needed else where.

To the OP:

Thanks for the thread mate, i really do appreciate the entertainment. :)

If you must insist on not paying BiB for this crippling amount, then in all decency you should at least scrape together a few baht in tea money for Mr Neverdie..say...at least 400 baht...for all his efforts and time taken to investigate this situation and give his expert advice.

I think thats a fair price and the only right and proper thing to do :D

To Neverdie:

You've done it again ole mate..Another case solved and gotta give you extra cudos for persistence :D

Now in the unlikely event that you should recieve this 400baht, I reckon you should keep 200 to your good self and send the other 200 to the BiB, marked cheap charlie.....

Maybe then we will see an end to all this shannanigans :D

Since Neverdie stated he was not tight to pay his fine, i was not aware he was in need of 200 baht.

well, we may all have had a good laugh calling you a cheap charlie, but dont worry, im sure neverdie would run 20kms in a bangkok heatwave to pick up a 20 baht note :D

Have you considered becoming a comedian? you are too good for your own good.

thanks, ill take that as a compliment :D

but come on man, you gotta admit this thread has been entertaining, if it werent for guys like you,sean and neverdie, thai visa would be boring..

except for the sin-sod threads, they are always good value :D

Kuffki, how tall are you?

Hmmm and how does this relate to the Original threaD? or are you another "buddy" who decided to come to the rescue?

To show you what a fool you are looking like kuffki, I have never ever spoken to elkangorito before in my life. I have never even noticed his name here before. This guy is just reading the thread and picking you, all so correctly :D .

THUMBS UP elkangorito :)

kuffki, nobody has it in for you, but your getting all wound up about a 200 baht fine dude, whats that about?

LOL, seems you the one who was picked! was not me who was shot! did you not run fast enough, or had too big of a mouth on you to be targeted?!

:D Sorry I won't bite at unworthy comments like those. Having said that, obviously you are a better man than me, I mean to be having a wise crack at my injury or the circumstances in which the way it occurred? No doubt you've put yourself in some dangerous situations serving the community in which you live, so I will just take this opportunity to say, 'Thankyou' for being the man. :D

Kuffki, you're great :) I've totally enjoyed this short time we've had together. I will cherish it forever.

In the meantime, you have not only complained bitterly about all the "nuisance" replies that you've received, you have responded to ALL of them! This makes me think that you are actively seeking some sort of attention. I further think that you love this attention.

If you were true in any way about disliking "nuisance" comments, you would have ignored them totally.

My conclusion: SMS (for you to understand Neverdie).

Edited by elkangorito

Kuffki, you're great :D I've totally enjoyed this short time we've had together. I will cherish it forever.

In the meantime, you have not only complained bitterly about all the "nuisance" replies that you've received, you have responded to ALL of them! This makes me think that you are actively seeking some sort of attention. I further think that you love this attention.

If you were true in any way about disliking "nuisance" comments, you would have ignored them totally.

My conclusion: SMS (for you to understand Neverdie).

I posted my other one before i read this.

SMS indeed :)

if it werent for guys like you,sean and neverdie, thai visa would be boring..

I'll have you know, young man, that I have never been issued a parking ticket in Thailand to this day, and therefore demand that you refute your loose generalisation of a classification of myself in the same boat as these others who are clearly not in the same boat as my boat, and boats don't park at the 711 anyway, so how could you insult me with such an assumption as you do? :)

Kuffki, before you allow this thread to veer any further from it's course (yes, you are the one who is allowing this), I would just like to say:

Pay the bloody fine & forget about it!!!

Same advice that was offered 130 odd posts ago and just about every other one since, yet still kuffki can't accept it. :)

Edited by neverdie

:D Sorry I won't bite at unworthy comments like those. Having said that, obviously you are a better man than me, I mean to be having a wise crack at my injury or the circumstances in which the way it occurred? No doubt you've put yourself in some dangerous situations serving the community in which you live, so I will just take this opportunity to say, 'Thankyou' for being the man. :)

Funny you bring it up, yeah i have, only my actions were to actually benefit people

The only thing Australian Police serve is your own ego. The most arrogant and rude police service in the world!

Double standards, bunch of ex drug dealers and ex customs officers. And before you get all up about it, i personally know very well at least 6 NSW police officers who were drug dealers who now turned into cops. not to mention ex drug dealer security guards from the clubs and not to forget

a number of riot police who are doped up on steroids so much that can not even brush their own teeth, yet they the ones who arrest steroid dealers.

I have personally sued NSW police and won, where even judge called the officer an idiot.

So please save your self righteous crap for another posting!

Had to pay my truck taxes in December. Went in to pay, was told that I had an outstanding ticket for double-parking, and they would not register the truck until the fine was paid. Ok...so I go to the police (in the town 75km away) and ask about it. Yup, they've got my registration correct...but I could prove I wasn't anywhere near the town that day. Oh...happens all the time, the cop at the desk said. And he wrote out a waiver, gave me a copy for the tax people, end of story. So it would seem the computers are connected.

Oh, the fine was 400 baht, which I would have paid if they refused to waive it...it's just such a small amount of money in $$ terms, but I wanted to see what they would say first. The 150km trip was what ticked me off, waste of an afternoon.

This is how they get you. Had the same thing happen with my truck.

Funny you bring it up, yeah i have, only my actions were to actually benefit people

The only thing Australian Police serve is your own ego. The most arrogant and rude police service in the world!

Double standards, bunch of ex drug dealers and ex customs officers. And before you get all up about it, i personally know very well at least 6 NSW police officers who were drug dealers who now turned into cops. not to mention ex drug dealer security guards from the clubs and not to forget

a number of riot police who are doped up on steroids so much that can not even brush their own teeth, yet they the ones who arrest steroid dealers.

I have personally sued NSW police and won, where even judge called the officer an idiot.

No doubt you have big man, no doubt you did! I bet you really showed them. :)

You say you know all these evil police in NSW, 6 of them or something, I guess that really shows you that they must ALL be really that bad, I don't know, just guessing but there must be 12 thousand odd police there, all bad no doubt :D:D .

You are indeed a 'little man' with a very serious PROBLEM. Just about everybody reading your posts has identitified this, strange....isnt it? :D

No doubt you have big man, no doubt you did! I bet you really showed them. :)

You say you know all these evil police in NSW, 6 of them or something, I guess that really shows you that they must ALL be really that bad, I don't know, just guessing but there must be 12 thousand odd police there, all bad no doubt :D:D .

You are indeed a 'little man' with a very serious PROBLEM. Just about everybody reading your posts has identitified this, strange....isnt it? :D

Actually the crap keeps coming from the same bunch of people and by the posts you and them keep posting-those are really aint worth a consideration.

""""

""""

Well mr bigmouth, why don't you step in to the Pattaya police station and tell them that you will sue them for causing you all this grieve.

Please tell us if the judge also called the policeman a fool.

I wish you luck.

In reality of course you will start apologising even before you reach the door...., it fits the type of person you have displayed ...

Kuffki....height please. Just a hint would be nice :D

Do you want the height of the guy or the chip on his shoulder?

Aren't these things inversely proportional?

I was going to say that hes a strong man, carry that massive chip.

No doubt its been corrected a few times by the NSW police and they didnt do the job properly, now the thais are having a crack at it. :)

Having a friend who you've been out and happened to have a few drinks with who happens to be a cop and you have his number on your cellphone might do you well in times like these, and chances are you're taller than him anyway, even though he gets drunker and still carries a gun.