Wealth Seminars

Ride

Hi there,

This is my 1st post in the forum! Having just moved to Bangkok from Singapore, I noticed that there are many wealth seminars conducted by familiar faces back where i came from.

Having not attended any of those before, I would appreicate from my new home feedback on these seminars.

Some examples are such as; Options trading by dr. clemen, mr foong mun keong etc

Thanks!

Andrew

Joe Six-Pack sitting at home watching late night infomercials finds out that for only $300 he could sit in some hotel conference room and listen to someone speak and he can become a millionaire overnight by buying distressed properties with no money down.A lot easier than spending years studying hard at good schools and working years building capital and acquiring knowledge.He is also the one living paycheck to paycheck with mortgage,car loan,and credit card debts, and spending his meager savings on lottery tickets.PT Barnum was right.

Edited by thaistick

I believe most of these seminars are directed to people who want to visit Thailand, rather than residents, and who can writeoff the cost on their income tax as an "Educational" or "Business" expense.

Several such promoters hype this on their websites. (Upon receiving full payment, some will mail you a receipt before you leave home, stating you had already attended the "classes".)

The above practices are also quite common in the cruiseship industry. Cruise for a 7-10 days, eat and drink your fill, attend a couple of 1 hour lectures......write everything off on your taxes.

Guess it beats working. :o

[edit] spelling [/edit]

Edited by waldwolf

If these people are as smart as they would have you believe why would they be wasting their time trying to teach you their techniques? What they are actually doing is trying to make a living by filling their pockets with YOUR money.