Best Currency Exchange

It's a fresh, grey morning and I'm listening to BBC Radio 4, about to pop down to Thame town centre and find the best place to change my 60,000 Thai baht into U.K. pounds.

Where will I get the best deal?

Is it better I just take the Thai money into my U.K. bank or or go to an exchange place in a travel agent?

My mate Mark doesn't know so what better place to ask!

P.S. Had an amazing last night in Bangkok, will be writing soon to everyone who attended, and don't get me started on the flight home or what it's like spending six hours at Kuwait airport.

It's a fresh, grey morning and I'm listening to BBC Radio 4, about to pop down to Thame town centre and find the best place to change my 60,000 Thai baht into U.K. pounds.

Where will I get the best deal?

Is it better I just take the Thai money into my U.K. bank or or go to an exchange place in a travel agent?

My mate Mark doesn't know so what better place to ask!

P.S. Had an amazing last night in Bangkok, will be writing soon to everyone who attended, and don't get me started on the flight home or what it's like spending six hours at Kuwait airport.

Welcome back to the old continent scampy :D

you should try spending 6 hours at Oman airport :o

Hey Scamps,

At Bt.70 =857

At Bt. 75=800

So its about 10.50 per Bt.

You will have to see how much its going to cost you to get to wherever offers the best rate.

Even the bus now in London costs a quid per bleeding mile.

The spread will only be 2-3 Bt. at best, maybe choose the nearest to the pub.

Good luck,

T.

.and don't get me started on the flight home or what it's like spending six hours at Kuwait airport.

assuming you flew Kuwaiti Airways. What was your impression of them? I'm flying with them for the first time all the way to Chicago via Kuwait and Geneva... I've never flown the Atlantic route to the USA as it's much further, but their airfare was soooooo low it was as the Mafia Don said...

"it's an offer he can't refuse"...

I'm assuming it's going to be pretty gruesome.. for a multitude of reasons, layovers and flight time and etc...

How were the planes? Crew?

*** praying to God, Buddha, and Allah... that Kuwait Air is not the "new" Phuket Airlines *** :o

Are you a cyber-celebrity in the UK yet?

Or did the stardust sprinkled on your shoulders rub off in Kuwait City, leading you to a life of nondescript anonymity in Thame.

Sorry I missed your 'do', but baby was vomity to almost 'Exorcist' proportions. It sounds like all the cool people turned up too. Drat

[

assuming you flew Kuwaiti Airways. What was your impression of them? I'm flying with them for the first time all the way to Chicago via Kuwait and Geneva... I've never flown the Atlantic route to the USA as it's much further, but their airfare was soooooo low it was as the Mafia Don said...

"it's an offer he can't refuse"...

I'm assuming it's going to be pretty gruesome.. for a multitude of reasons, layovers and flight time and etc...

How were the planes? Crew?

*** praying to God, Buddha, and Allah... that Kuwait Air is not the "new" Phuket Airlines *** :o

Yes you got it right ..its very cheap but in life u generally get what u pay for .......long connection times after flying out in middle of night from bkk......terrible service ....old planes...bur VERY CHEAP!!!!......that was my trip bkk to london...never again would rather spend a wee bit more........good luck...good flight!!!!