Departure Card Quicky

Hey all.

I went to lovely Poipet on Sunday to get my new visa. No hassle besides the Khmer official asking for 100 baht because "you go back to Thailand". I refused.

Anyway, on the bus on the way back to Bangkok----ya I know too late----i checked my departure card and the guy hadn't stamped the expiry date under the arrival date. However, the stamp in the passport itself is in order with both arrival and expiry dates.

Is this gonna be major grief for me? I was thinking of going to immigration tomorrow to sort it out.....is that necessary?

Thanks for your help!

Hey all.

I went to lovely Poipet on Sunday to get my new visa. No hassle besides the Khmer official asking for 100 baht because "you go back to Thailand". I refused.

Anyway, on the bus on the way back to Bangkok----ya I know too late----i checked my departure card and the guy hadn't stamped the expiry date under the arrival date. However, the stamp in the passport itself is in order with both arrival and expiry dates.

Is this gonna be major grief for me? I was thinking of going to immigration tomorrow to sort it out.....is that necessary?

Thanks for your help!

I think you'll be OK, I just checked my last arrival card (via Don Muang), nothing in the 'admitted until' box. Stamed OK in the PP though.