Who's Going To Win The F.a Cup?

Who's going to win the cup this weekend?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Without their talisman Henry on the pitch I am less sure about Arsenal doing it than I was before the news broke out. Whoever wins, I think we are in for one ###### of a game.

FA Cup = not important anymore

I only remember 1972 Cup Final when 8 yrs old, I had measles and Leeds beat Arsenal 1-0, I nearly missed the whole show as bedridden.

FA Cup no longer relevant in this day and age, apart since from the one when Spurs won with the Argies in that Replay and one where Arsenal won 3-2 in the last minute.

Do teams still have FA Cup Final business suits? (UK readers will know what I mean)

fa cup not important any more that is new to me? one of 3 major tropheys that can be won you just look at the passion at which these two teams will go at and how much the fans want to win it.

man utd will win 2-1.

remember united did the double over arsenal this year and the win at arsenal was the game of the season for me well i am a tad biased.

Freddie: 'Arsene. I cannot play in the cup final. I am sick.'

Arsene: 'oh, c'est la vie, c'est la vie. What's wrong this time Freddie is it your knee again?'

Freddie: 'No boss, I think I've got A.I.D.S'

Arsene :'Sacre Bleu!!! What 'ave you been doing you enfant terrible!!!!'

Freddie: :o

well man utd showed they are not a spent force totally out played arsenal but we all no with the beutifull game the best team does not always win.

think man utd will win the league next year only need two new players and they will be the best team in england

so season summary

chelsea buy the league and the mickey mouse cup

and arsenal steals the cup of man utd.

bring on next season.

well man utd showed they are not a spent force totally out played arsenal but we all no with the beutifull game the best team does not always win.

think man utd will win the league next year only need two new players and they will be the best team in england

so season summary

chelsea buy the league and the mickey mouse cup

and arsenal steals the cup of man utd.

bring on next season.

Here Here.

The best team lost, that is no way to win the FA cup. :o

Am inclined to agree that Man.Utd should have won the game though can't really say they were the better team. Suspect the occasion got the better of both of them but couldn't help but think after the game that if this is the best that the 2nd and 3rd best teams in England can do it doesn't say much for ones below them.

Definately a poor advert for English football.

Going on the strength of that game, definately Chelsea to win the title next season...unless Liverpool stop them.

Am inclined to agree that Man.Utd should have won the game though can't really say they were the better team. Suspect the occasion got the better of both of them but couldn't help but think after the game that if this is the best that the 2nd and 3rd best teams in England can do it doesn't say much for ones below them.

Definately a poor advert for English football.

Going on the strength of that game, definately Chelsea to win the title next season...unless Liverpool stop them.

Man U might of course spend $2,000,000,000,000,000,000 and snatch the league. If that was to happen you would not hear a whisper from the fans about how much money they spent. But anyway then they would have to buy all the Chelsea players from Roman. It's a funny thing football. Sir Alex has just spent the last ten years buying top players from all over the world,side lining a lot of them,because he does not really want to play them,just so other teams in England can not. Did you hear any of the other teams whinging?. Not a lot. Now the boot is on the other foot,and we can afford to buy players THAT ARE FOR SALE,all you hear is moan,moan,moan about how much money has been spent. Two little things;

1) Money was invented to be spent.

2) Things for sale were meant to be bought.

It's all an excuse anyway from the non-football fraternity,that just suppoert Man U cause it's a name they once heard. I mean it must be. The nucleus of Chelsea this title winning year were around before The Russian. Of course people cannot remember that. What would be the excuse then. The only one that's owned up to the fact is Sir Alex himself when he said about Jose' ' That man reminds me of me'