Which Is Better Non-immigrant "o" Single Entry Or Multiple Entry

I would like to know what category of Visa should I apply for when I come to Thailand next month :-

1. Non-Immigrant "O" Single Entry

OR

2. Non-Immigrant "O" Multiple Entry

considering that my Wife and Kids are presently holding Thai Nationality whereas I am holding Indian Nationality.

My basic purpose is to stay with my Wife and Kids in Thailand. I already have take Non-Immigrant "O" Single Entry 2-3 times previously, but my stay in Thailand was only for 2 months.

Now we plan to stay together in Thailand for a long time.

a. Which Visa category would be better out of the two taking into mind that I would need to extend my Visa time after time without doing Visa Runs ?

b. On which Visa category can I have yearly extensions with least botheration and paperwork ?

Also, someone told me of a person in Bangkok who can get me Yearly Extensions without my Bank Statements i.e. without money showing up in my bank for a certain price (Baht 20,000/-). In this case it would take 3-4 days for the passport to be delivered to me in Bangkok area & I would be required to show up in person at Immigration Office in Bangkok after every Three Months without paying any money. This person has been doing this for various clients for the past 4 years. Please let me know what you make of this ?

I have spoken to some people who got a similar thing done i.e. arriving in Thailand on Non-Immigrant "O" Single Entry and then getting a similar thing like me done thru this guy for a price(Baht 20,000/-). Their Visa used to be for 15 months after this guy helped them (12 months from Bangkok Immigration + 3 months from Thai Embassy in Delhi + reporting to Bangkok Immigration after every 90 days which was free of charge.)

Also, please clarify that whether I would be eligible for the same if I applied in person myself to Bangkok Immigration in the first place, because I am hesitant to hand over my passport to some person.

In other words would the Immigration give me 1 year Extension without showing any money in my bank like this guy is promising and has done it for various people ?

Everything is legal both ways i.e. either I go to Immigration myself or let this guy do it for me.

Another thing in my mind is that the Embassy here tells me that I need to have Baht 40,000 every month or Baht 4,00,000/- yearly in my name in the bank to be eligible for extensions - How come this guy does it legally for clients without showing any money in their account or rather not even showing their accounts ? Whereas money is a main criteria for Extensions as far as I have heard ??

Also, he has told me to to apply for Non-Immigrant "O" Single Entry at the Thai Embassy in my country rather than Non-Immigrant "O" Multiple Entry because if I took Non-Immigrant "O" Multiple Entry Visa than I would have to leave Thailand after every 90 days. How far is this true ? Would the Single Entry fees be cheaper compared to double Entry for Extension purposes ? This could be a reason why he is telling me to opt for Single Entry so that he pays less money as fees to Immigration at the price(Baht 20,000/-) that he has quoted me.

Kindly clarify all details for me as it would help me to do all my paperwork in order.

//// T H A N K S ......\\\\\\

Everything is not legal if someone is taking your passport and getting a one year extension of stay without going through normal channels. It will be no more legal than working without a work permit. Don't kid yourself. When it comes to be known it will be you who will be paying the price (in both cases). If you can not obtain a one year extension on basis of income/savings for wife either use a multi entry non immigrant O visa or study (Thai would be good) and obtain extensions of stay on that basis.

The only legal way is to apply for an extension of stay at immigration, meeting all the requirements. To do otherwise would mean you could not have a future in Thailand.

For an extension of stay, it doesn't matter if you get a single or multiple non-O. The requirements are the same. You need to show either an income of 40,000 or 400,000 in the bank. Period.

The multiple will give you more time to meet the requirements, but you would have to leave and re-enter every 90 days.