Spy Camera Clock Radio

gouda

WOW, It seems somebody wants to record some bed time activities without the other person knowing........perv. :)

Howdy.. :D

Or catch his gf up to something, Think the OP should tell us why he wants it

:D

WOW, It seems somebody wants to record some bed time activities without the other person knowing........perv. :D

Howdy.. :D

Or catch his gf up to something, Think the OP should tell us why he wants it

:D

No, its probably more fun if we just speculate what the reasons behind it are :)

Ohh fair enough then, sorry for doubting your intentions. I could remove the cameras from my next door neighbours bathroom for a couple of weeks if you want to borrow that gear :) .

Just kidding, I have no idea about this sort of surveilance items in thailand but i did find this online for you:

http://www.spythailand.com/store/?p=produc...E4%C3%E9e%D2%C2

Why all the subterfuge? Get one of those Swann home surveillance systems where there's one or two real cams and 3 or 4 dummy ones and place the 'live' ones in the places where you anticipate your progeny and potential 'bad nanny' to spend most of the time. Make sure she is aware that ALL the rooms are under surveillance.

You need to work out a roster with your partner on who gets to sit up late and on what night reviewing the days footage as well. If you invest in an IP cam system, you could watch from your work PC or laptop or even on your internet capable cellphone.

You will also both need some melatonin to compensate for the shortened sleep cycles.

Edited by NanLaew

• 2 weeks later...

I think the speculation is much more fun.

IN BKK go to the MBT (MTB?) center, there will be various packages on offer from wireless cameras through to complete wired multi channel CCTV systems.

Prices will start at about 500 Baht for a cheapy camera, but consider if it is wireless what security is in place to ensure you are the only person seeing the pictures. I have recently been teaching a friend not to believe the sales rubbish that is spoken to him by Thai IT sales staff, you really should understand what is capable of the products before buying. Yes, that is why you have posted here.

With wireless you risk broadcasting to neighbors and you need to control that for many reasons.

Having a stranger in your house without supervision is scary. Putting the camera in the bedside radio is a good idea (you can disuse the cables) but I prefer using HiFi speakers, you can use better quality cameras - although pin-hole cameras these days are very good.

Suggest placing a simple honey trap in the form of a loose change jar etc in place that is covered by a camera in a common area. I suggest that although it is tempting to share what you see with your partner it is for the best that you review any CCTV footage alone in private - so that you can delete things that although she/he should not have done, are not offenses in themselves. Consider if she is a cute 22year old trying on a new bra while you baby is asleep - would your wife like you to keep a perfectly working nanny if she know you had seen what she hide under her jumper. Keep evidence but be aware that people do strange things when alone, if she does not wash her hands after picking her nose will you sack her?

• Sad 1

I think the speculation is much more fun.

IN BKK go to the MBT (MTB?) center, there will be various packages on offer from wireless cameras through to complete wired multi channel CCTV systems.

Prices will start at about 500 Baht for a cheapy camera, but consider if it is wireless what security is in place to ensure you are the only person seeing the pictures. I have recently been teaching a friend not to believe the sales rubbish that is spoken to him by Thai IT sales staff, you really should understand what is capable of the products before buying. Yes, that is why you have posted here.

With wireless you risk broadcasting to neighbors and you need to control that for many reasons.

Having a stranger in your house without supervision is scary. Putting the camera in the bedside radio is a good idea (you can disuse the cables) but I prefer using HiFi speakers, you can use better quality cameras - although pin-hole cameras these days are very good.

Suggest placing a simple honey trap in the form of a loose change jar etc in place that is covered by a camera in a common area. I suggest that although it is tempting to share what you see with your partner it is for the best that you review any CCTV footage alone in private - so that you can delete things that although she/he should not have done, are not offenses in themselves. Consider if she is a cute 22year old trying on a new bra while you baby is asleep - would your wife like you to keep a perfectly working nanny if she know you had seen what she hide under her jumper. Keep evidence but be aware that people do strange things when alone, if she does not wash her hands after picking her nose will you sack her?

• 11 years later...
On 3/21/2010 at 5:06 PM, Cuban said:

Consider if she is a cute 22year old trying on a new bra while you baby is asleep - would your wife like you to keep a perfectly working nanny if she know you had seen what she hide under her jumper. Keep evidence but be aware that people do strange things when alone, if she does not wash her hands after picking her nose will you sack her?

From that disturbingly over-imaginative comment some people could get the impression that your "consideration" says so much more about you than any concerns the OP will ever have about his nanny.   I would not say that about you, of course.

4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

From that disturbingly over-imaginative comment some people could get the impression that your "consideration" says so much more about you than any concerns the OP will ever have about his nanny.   I would not say that about you, of course.

No worries, she'll be 34 now.