1-2-call Pay As You Go

krider

Anyone here know the settings for 1-2-Call so that I am able to send and recieve Multimedia messages, and also access GPRS.

All help appreciated - BTW, I have a nokia 6230, if it helps

Cheers

I had to open an AIS GSM account (in wifes name) to get the GPRS connection as it was not available on 1-2-Call and I'm sure it is not available on any prepaid phone card. The Nokia call code is *99***1# set into the Dial box, no user name or password. I use either IR or Bluetooth interface. The GPRS connection has excellant speed (compared with landline) and 1 Baht per minute.

Hope this helps a little

Anyone here know the settings for 1-2-Call so that I am able to send and recieve Multimedia messages, and also access GPRS.

All help appreciated - BTW, I have a nokia 6230, if it helps

Cheers

I had to open an AIS GSM account (in wifes name) to get the GPRS connection as it was not available on 1-2-Call and I'm sure it is not available on any prepaid phone card. The Nokia call code is *99***1# set into the Dial box, no user name or password. I use either IR or Bluetooth interface. The GPRS connection has excellant speed (compared with landline) and 1 Baht per minute.

Hope this helps a little

I have a 1-2 Call card (had it for a couple of years now). I'm able to connect using the above *99***1# also. Didn't have to set up any separate AIS GSM account, but I did, 'cause it was cheaper than using the 1-2 Card. Hope this helps also. :o

bdenner,

GPRS is available on one2call ! Price is 1 Baht/minute.

I have an account with AIS (on my company's name) and pay 350 Baht/month for 120 hours of access.

I stand corrected, just tryed the 1-2-Call card in my GPRS phone and it is working as I type, AIS must have changed the system since I decided to use it or I was fed a load of crap AGAIN.

Didn't know about the 350Baht option will look at it --- thanks.

bdenner,

GPRS is available on one2call ! Price is 1 Baht/minute.

I have an account with AIS (on my company's name) and pay 350 Baht/month for 120 hours of access.

I stand corrected, just tryed the 1-2-Call card in my GPRS phone and it is working as I type, AIS must have changed the system since I decided to use it or I was fed a load of crap AGAIN.

Didn't know about the 350Baht option will look at it --- thanks.

Must have had my head buried in the sand. Just signed up for a similar package with AIS. 7200 minutes for 350 baht :o

That's what happens living in a place like this :o:D:D

I must admit I'm not that happy though with the gprs. Sometimes it works decent, but very often it just stops transferring data after a couple of minutes. Disconnecting and reconnecting gets things going again, but it's rather annoying.

I'm using a somewhat older phone, a Nokia 6610i, so that might be the cause of the problems as well!

That's what happens living in a place like this  :D  :D  :D 

I must admit I'm not that happy though with the gprs. Sometimes it works decent, but very often it just stops transferring data after a couple of minutes. Disconnecting and reconnecting gets things going again, but it's rather annoying.

I'm using a somewhat older phone, a Nokia 6610i, so that might be the cause of the problems as well!

I don’t think it’s your phone, I’m using a 8910i (what a f^#ken rip off) and get similar problems. BUT it’s only at certain times of day and not on weekends, that leads me to believe voice (normal phone) transmission is getting priory over data during peak traffic periods.

There maybe a telecoms guru out there that can clarify this for us?

8910i --- that’s another story for another day :o

never managed to get a international MMS to my girls 12call phone , and i have never managed to get a SMS out of LOS to Aus and the UK using 12call or happy.

god knows what the secret is .there seems to be a mismatch somewhere.

i cant even get a MMS to my girls phone when in LOS using my 12call to her 12call phone, and they are both MMS able