Any Trance Party In Chiangrai ? ?

hotbullet

The OP could be on to something, this could be just what CR needs!

I'm not sure CR could handle it, on top of the loud bar music we have already.

But I would vote for it IF it replaced and caused the extinction of rap (Definition: rap = crap). It is only slightly above rap in my opinion but EVERYTHING music-wise is above rap.

The OP could be on to something, this could be just what CR needs!

I know it...

An ex girlfriend took me to a club in Vientiane once.

That's when I worked out that any more than a 20 year age gap in a relationship wasn't gonna work for me.

Trance parties? I certainly hope not! Banging nose-bleed trance is an affront to decent house music. No rythmn, no soul, no funk, no groove, just bang bang bang followed by a predictable breakdown when everybody goes 'wooooooooo' and then....... bang bang bang...off it goes again!

No-one dances they just kind of 'skip on the spot' like a kind of 'boxercise' on E.

It's ok at the fairground when you're on the rides and the guy shouts 'scream if you wanna go faster' and the pikeys nick the change out of your pockets and try and chat up your girlfriend, but for a proper night out? Please!

Get some funk in your soul! Get some deep house or tech-house music!

• 1 month later...
to follow up .. like i am trance dj and have tons of good psytrance.. so let us make some killer party.. i have all the stuff except speakers... we can pool in and rent.. hope that you all interested.

45 days between your posts have you been in a 'trance' by any chance??.

to follow up .. like i am trance dj and have tons of good psytrance.. so let us make some killer party.. i have all the stuff except speakers... we can pool in and rent.. hope that you all interested.

Go easy on him Kartman. 4 posts and three of them in Chiang Rai. We should be honoured by his contributions. I bet theres a trance night at Par Club occasionally :)

Go easy on him Kartman. 4 posts and three of them in Chiang Rai. We should be honoured by his contributions. I bet theres a trance night at Par Club occasionally :)

unless you can make it appealing to the retired expat crowd,,,,doubtful or the locals in cr,,, doubtful, or find a space to have said party in cr,,, once again doubtful or get any one from the bigger cities to come all the way up for your party,,, doubtful... stick to the beaches in the south :)

unless you can make it appealing to the retired expat crowd,,,,doubtful or the locals in cr,,, doubtful, or find a space to have said party in cr,,, once again doubtful or get any one from the bigger cities to come all the way up for your party,,, doubtful... stick to the beaches in the south :D

I don't know; Its too late now, but I reckon he could have held a successful trance party in our Village just after songkran. We've got loads of speakers and allways seem to have a few more people in a trance after a week on the Lao Kaow :D

We'll have to organise something for next year. It could well turnout to be a Killer Party indeed :)

Edited by jubby

unless you can make it appealing to the retired expat crowd,,,,doubtful or the locals in cr,,, doubtful, or find a space to have said party in cr,,, once again doubtful or get any one from the bigger cities to come all the way up for your party,,, doubtful... stick to the beaches in the south :D

I don't know; Its too late now, but I reckon he could have held a successful trance party in our Village just after songkran. We've got loads of speakers and allways seem to have a few more people in a trance after a week on the Lao Kaow :D

We'll have to organise something for next year. It could well turnout to be a Killer Party indeed :D

I reckon your in-laws would love to grab a handful of him :)

I reckon your in-laws would love to grab a handful of him :D

Indeed they would Biff. Its all part of the 'Real Thailand' Experience that I'd recommend to all Trance DJ's. :D

Unfortunately for Hotbullet and myself ofcourse, I suspect most of my Inlaws will be either Dead by Liver Failure or in a Mental Hospital . :D One went to one in Chiang Mai today, the others have so far remained under the radar but its only a matter of time. :)

I reckon your in-laws would love to grab a handful of him :D

Indeed they would Biff. Its all part of the 'Real Thailand' Experience that I'd recommend to all Trance DJ's. :D

Unfortunately for Hotbullet and myself ofcourse, I suspect most of my Inlaws will be either Dead by Liver Failure or in a Mental Hospital . :D One went to one in Chiang Mai today, the others have so far remained under the radar but its only a matter of time. :)