Webhotels To Recomend

Zarkow

Tried searching for this topic but it came up blank, so here goes...

Setting up an website for my wifes familys company and been looking around for some decent hosting.

The basic is required, Apache/PHP/MySQL/3+ POP3 accounts/FTP Access/As much traffic as possible without extra charge.

Now to the big question, since I have no experience with Thai webhotels whatsoever:

- Are there any decent ones out there? (Acctually thinking about putting the sitr in Europe since it's going to be aimed at an international audience anyway.)

- Are the service-level and up-time-standard as high as in Europe?

Any and all experiences with your own shopping or ad-sites are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Personally, I wouldn't bother hosting here.

I would look at some of the amazing discounts you can get hosting in the USA or Europe.

If you do a google search on "Discount Web Hosting" you will get millions of hits.

Tried searching for this topic but it came up blank, so here goes...

Setting up an website for my wifes familys company and been looking around for some decent hosting.

The basic is required, Apache/PHP/MySQL/3+ POP3 accounts/FTP Access/As much traffic as possible without extra charge.

Now to the big question, since I have no experience with Thai webhotels whatsoever:

- Are there any decent ones out there? (Acctually thinking about putting the sitr in Europe since it's going to be aimed at an international audience anyway.)

- Are the service-level and up-time-standard as high as in Europe?

Any and all experiences with your own shopping or ad-sites are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Can i refer to myself i can set it up for just let me know your budget and how much traffic PM me

:o

Can i refer to myself i can set it up for just let me know your budget and how much traffic PM me

Will type the info here since it might help others in their advice back to me, but currently the budget isn't the issue. Stability, speed and reliability is.

The first 6 month the expected traffic-volume will most likely not go above 1Gb/month, if even after 12 months. It's for a low-volume (in costumers) biz that have a high number of sold items per sale.

Looking over webhotels in Europe that I know off and are expecting stability (monitored and verified) at the level of 99.8%. If I was happy with 99% I would host the biz myself back on the servers that still remain 'back there', but since it's not my biz I would like on-top and hands-on support at all time, hence going to a webhotel.

If you truly have a service of this kind, please PM me a quota and I will be happy to look it over.

Best regards, Z.

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest 3ix.org - they are good, for my experience.

btw, 5g/day traffic - b.s. think how much is total for their center...

apache+MySQL + PHP ... why not just ask for certain cms requirements, much easier to quote, I guess.

regards

Since thai webhotels with decent prices and garanteed stability was no-where to be found, I selected one in Europe that is both very fairly priced and stable.

https://www.b-one.net/

Unlimited e-mail account, unlimited traffic, backups every day is always welcome too...

In reality, unlimited traffic claims are bullshit, in my experience, and would be a big warning flag about any hosting company that tells me that...

In reality, unlimited traffic claims are bullshit, in my experience, and would be a big warning flag about any hosting company that tells me that...

Agree. 100%

btw, local webhosting makes sense only for local market - lets say to serve community of expats in thailand. Or, need to establish mirror website for some reasons.

for any other reason - just get some us account and enjoy.

Since thai webhotels with decent prices and garanteed stability was no-where to be found, I selected one in Europe that is both very fairly priced and stable.

https://www.b-one.net/

Unlimited e-mail account, unlimited traffic, backups every day is always welcome too...

In normal case I would agree, but with the current level of IT-structure in Scandinavia and the amount of users some hosting-companies have, they know that they can offer near limitless traffic-amount, since 99% of the customers will never come close to it.

Will type the info here since it might help others in their advice back to me, but currently the budget isn't the issue. Stability, speed and reliability is.

The first 6 month the expected traffic-volume will most likely not go above 1Gb/month, if even after 12 months. It's for a low-volume (in costumers) biz that have a high number of sold items per sale.

Looking over webhotels in Europe that I know off and are expecting stability (monitored and verified) at the level of 99.8%. If I was happy with 99% I would host the biz myself back on the servers that still remain 'back there', but since it's not my biz I would like on-top and hands-on support at all time, hence going to a webhotel.

If you truly have a service of this kind, please PM me a quota and I will be happy to look it over.

Best regards, Z.

That would be around 9000 THB a year with setup and database msql 10 email boxes or more email spam filter lots of extras