Birmingham City Fc Supporters Club In Bangkok

bkkjohnny69

Any Birmingham Fans here in Bangkok?

I am in the process of setting up a Supporters Club and searching for an appropriate Watering Hole to watch the games and share the suffering. If anyone is interested, please drop me your e-mail address in a private message.

Keep Right On

John O'

Thai Blues

There's a phonebox in Sukhumvit that doesn't get used :) could probaly get the two of you and a TV in there :D .

lol, I'll bear that one in mind....

don't worry, if you are a west ham fan (not sure judging by the avatar), you will soon be the laughing stock of the prem with Gollivan in control...

There's a phonebox in Sukhumvit that doesn't get used :) could probaly get the two of you and a TV in there :D .

don't worry, if you are a west ham fan (not sure judging by the avatar), you will soon be the laughing stock of the prem with Gollivan in control...

I take it that you mean our beloved saviour :D

Id be interested to know why Birmingham fans dont like Sullivan and Gold, theyve took you to the top flight built a decent ground and from what i gather left you on a good financial footing.

Think that when the millions your new owners needs to be paid back and the cupboard is bare youll realise they werent that bad.

There's a phonebox in Sukhumvit that doesn't get used :D could probaly get the two of you and a TV in there :D .

Id be interested to know why Birmingham fans dont like Sullivan and Gold, theyve took you to the top flight built a decent ground and from what i gather left you on a good financial footing.

Think that when the millions your new owners needs to be paid back and the cupboard is bare youll realise they werent that bad.

Same same here, regarding Sullivan & Gold. They've established the brummies as a top league team, something that never really happened in my forty -odd years of following footy. You forgot to mention Karen Brady, who seems to be an integral part of Sullivan & Gold's set up, besides being an extremely sexy woman.

:)

If they can do the same at West Ham, as they did at Birmingham, move the club up several notches, before selling on to someone who can take them even higher, I'd imagine that there will be a lot more "happy hammers" than there are now.

Good luck to both teams, football needs real competition, before the Premier League top four kill the game forever, with their seemingly endless monopoly of Champions League places.

There's a phonebox in Sukhumvit that doesn't get used :D could probaly get the two of you and a TV in there :D .

Same same here, regarding Sullivan & Gold. They've established the brummies as a top league team, something that never really happened in my forty -odd years of following footy. You forgot to mention Karen Brady, who seems to be an integral part of Sullivan & Gold's set up, besides being an extremely sexy woman.

:)

If they can do the same at West Ham, as they did at Birmingham, move the club up several notches, before selling on to someone who can take them even higher, I'd imagine that there will be a lot more "happy hammers" than there are now.

Good luck to both teams, football needs real competition, before the Premier League top four kill the game forever, with their seemingly endless monopoly of Champions League places.

I am sure they will do the same for WestHam (though i doubt with Zola) and i would have thought their fans should be very positive for the future. There's just that immediate little problem of beating the drop :D

Dont get me wrong they did great things for our club for which most fans are eternally grateful for. They took us as far as they could and overstayed by a season. It is a crying shame how it all finished, Gold is a genuinely nice guy, Sullivan was the wind up merchant and was a Cardiff fan until January of this year.

It was just the constant moaning, self promotion and promises that we all got sick of. With our new board, 95% of news is about the team and playing matters, the new board stay in the background. With Gollivan, over 50% of press releases were from these guys voicing their opinions on various subjects including players performances and making promises of 100k per week players etc etc. as well as Karren undermining the manager in her Sun column.

They will turn West Ham around financially, no doubt about that although the fans WILL foot the bill as we had to, however, they will not make you a champions league team like they have promised, they do everything on the cheap and with loan signings and strung out payment terms and you will struggle to be a mid table force if you do avoid relegation this time around. They will have a myriad of excuses along the way and will make sure you know that you have been saved from oblivion and you should be grateful anyway.

Enjoy the ride and let me know when the ticket prices go up!

Dont get me wrong they did great things for our club for which most fans are eternally grateful for. They took us as far as they could and overstayed by a season. It is a crying shame how it all finished, Gold is a genuinely nice guy, Sullivan was the wind up merchant and was a Cardiff fan until January of this year.

It was just the constant moaning, self promotion and promises that we all got sick of. With our new board, 95% of news is about the team and playing matters, the new board stay in the background. With Gollivan, over 50% of press releases were from these guys voicing their opinions on various subjects including players performances and making promises of 100k per week players etc etc. as well as Karren undermining the manager in her Sun column.

They will turn West Ham around financially, no doubt about that although the fans WILL foot the bill as we had to, however, they will not make you a champions league team like they have promised, they do everything on the cheap and with loan signings and strung out payment terms and you will struggle to be a mid table force if you do avoid relegation this time around. They will have a myriad of excuses along the way and will make sure you know that you have been saved from oblivion and you should be grateful anyway.

Enjoy the ride and let me know when the ticket prices go up!

dont get me wrong im not 110% convinced by them either , too early to tell , yes i think we will improve with time, cl promise , read more they hope to be in the cl in a few years, , show me 1 fan that says

g&s promised us so it must be true? sure it will be a rollercoaster ride, just a slightly safer one, would you rather your team was still worth 1 quid languishing in th coca cola and a decent cup run was only possible in the freight rover, didnt think so

id be happy if west ham were sat in the same position as birmingham atm

&

• 1 month later...

Johhny - dont despair. I live in Roi-Et and have been a life long blue nose B'ham fan. Blues fans can be found world wide and unlike West Ham fans we dont live in the past. We know our form historically has been poor. They are a poor team but they are OUR poor team. We stick with the blue boys through hel_l and high water. Anyway our home form 2009/2010 has been good, we will finish 9th and next year we have money in the bank. Players will come and i dream of the day we finish above Aston Vermin. Last match against the Vermin was a lucky win for the rats from Aston. Come on lads and "keep right onto to the end of the road". Regards John