Miss Universe

Mason45

Thailand never ceases to amaze me, not satisfied with denigrating farang men, now they've turned up the heat on farang ladies, whilst I as a long time resident of Bangkok believe the photo setting was rather inappropiate, may I ask couldnt the dumb Thai official who got the these beautiful ladies to pose in front of the Wat be made resonsible instead of looking for a farang scape goat every time.

Thailand never ceases to amaze me, not satisfied with denigrating farang men, now they've turned up the heat on farang ladies, whilst I as a long time resident of Bangkok believe the photo setting was rather inappropiate, may I ask couldnt the dumb Thai official who got the these beautiful ladies to pose in front of the Wat be made resonsible instead of looking for a farang scape goat every time.

Huh? Who was blaming the women for the mistaken judgement? I didn't read any such thing, nor did I hear any such thing on the Thai language news. Any blaming was pointed directly at the officials. Period.

Sounds like you're trying to make something from nothing, frankly :o

Mason45, what exactly do you mean ? I tried to understand your post - naked girls + thai official + scape goat + farlang ?

hmmm... it is a bit confusing ... something about thai officials ending up with naked girls and farang ending up with goats.... doesn't really seem fair, does it? :o

Whats this??? Thai officials boinking naked farang girls whilst a farang scapes a goat?????? Whats the world coming to?????? :D

Just cought a look at Miss Guyana - probably a long-shot though... :D

GY.jpg

That'll be the day when a black girl wins a beauty contest in Thailand. :o

Stranger things have happened..

It wasn't too long ago that the same thing was said in the U.S.A..... :D

Still it would be a very long shot though.

It'll probably be until the 23rd century before any beautiful - but - dark - skinned Issan contestant would ever be crowened Miss Thailand..... :D

Edited by Narachon

It's a bunch of BS to complain about pics taken from miles away and to me it's just plain stupid. I mean, who in their right mind is looking or even noticed the wat. The Thais catch their monks having sex, doing drugs and drinking, and don't even mention selling for profit(for the monk), land that doesn't even belong to him. Way too stupid for words.

Edited by Kringle

Top 3 (odds of winning)

Canada 10 to 1

Dominican Republic 12 to 1

Puerto Rico 12 to 1

and with apologies to Boon....

the long shots are his aforementioned Guyana

along with Miss Angola, Miss Turks & Caicos, and for some really perplexing reason, Miss Hungary... they are all listed at 250 to 1.

Miss Hungary..... it certainly isn't her looks that put her at the bottom of the list:

Hungary.jpg

BTW - Miss Singapore is too skinny for my tastes.

I am sure she is heartbroken. She looks just fine to me. She can cry on my shoulder :o

I have to agree - Miss Singapore looks much more inviting than Miss USA sitting next to her in the other thread pic.....

BTW - Miss Singapore is too skinny for my tastes.

I am sure she is heartbroken. She looks just fine to me. She can cry on my shoulder :D

I have to agree - Miss Singapore looks much more inviting than Miss USA sitting next to her in the other thread pic.....

see?... the positive effect TV has? I am complete agreement with you on this one, SeaVision... :D:D:o

Right click on the image you want to post and copy it to your clipboard.

Left click your cursor onto the message body here and then left click the "IMG" button above.

Once you have the url in the user prompt box hit your "Control" and then "V" keys and away you go! :o