Play Offs?

The_Doctor

Anyone know if the play off final is going to be on anywhere around? Not sure if its even possible to get it in Thailand... :S

I'm kinda assuming my team Preston will make it through and would love to watch them stuffing West Ham in the final...

Last August i went down to Pattaya to watch Plymouth live on TV. They have some strange South african sports channel which shows the championship games and i caught it on the hotel room tele. It was alright as i'd had a skinfull, got a take-away and we beat Cardiff 1-0. Looking forward to the next excuse next season.

Hope you do the hammers cheers mate.

Last August i went down to Pattaya to watch Plymouth live on TV. They have some strange South african sports channel which shows the championship games and i caught it on the hotel room tele. It was alright as i'd had a skinfull, got a take-away and we beat Cardiff 1-0. Looking forward to the next excuse next season.

Hope you do the hammers    cheers mate.

They have the same channel at the Irish Pub in Ratchawithi Rd.

Hope you do the hammers    cheers mate.

Sophon have taken that channel off the air now

The_Doctor Posted 2005-05-19 10:00:59

Anyone know if the play off final is going to be on anywhere around? Not sure if its even possible to get it in Thailand... :S

I'm kinda assuming my team Preston will make it through and would love to watch them stuffing West Ham in the final...

You may want to check the Television listings as I saw that the first leg of the Preston v DCFC game was televised at 01:45 in the morning. There may be some type of early morning showing again.

Well, I wish your team all the best in the final, from a displaced Derby Co. fan.

Cheers for the replies...

I did check the ubc listings for next weekend, but no sign of the game being on... :o

Although, there is a good chance the game might appear from somewhere at some point, although the good old BBC website commentary might be my best bet...

Cheers for the best wishes Mickmac - maybe your turn next year?