Miss World .

pett

is really Thai people no need this 3.2 billion bhat who they give to only one girl ,. are this money a kind of appreciation to world specially to usa who bring Thai land to this stage from or since 1925 hand over of Vietnam war from France to American and then building of station in same were in north east or north of Thailand by usa military and then continuous very close relationship of one one American military and one one poor Thai in curvy jungle road and corner of same small village who they sale ‘quatiaw’ and after change to bar and pub .. hooo boy ,, or may be this is a kind of advertisement for future tourist industry of Thailand or may be you can thinks this 3.2bilion a small gift from pocket of taxiiiin who he know how to walk in silk road from Fuji hotel of suriwong road to lead the country for happiness of other accept ordinary Thai who with thousand of wishes come out from there village to find a job in Bangkok ,, and ,, when they arrive in ‘macheet’ then the understand that the have to sleep in down of three in ‘sanam lowang’ or walk all night in ‘ulampong’ .. is this Thai man or women who come to Bangkok for finding a job need this 3.2 billion bhat or one girl who just for few minute she show she is leg and shoulder to same fake judge ..

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its a fake. Kind of like the gentleman scampi doing an immitation of something. Just my opinion....I'm probably wrong....and if I am I'm sure someone will point it out clearly.

Edited by chownah

pett , your sentence's need spaces and paragraphs for pauses. it is understood that english is not your first language , but you have made your post very hard to understand.

as for 3.2 billion baht - I don't think that would be the prize for just one girl - it might be the total cost for running this extravaganza here in thailand.

The woman who wins this competition will make a lot more money later in contracts and photo shoots than she will get for prizemoney for winning miss world.

and yes I think these competitions are just an excuse for pooyai's to get the chance to ogle and grope what they shallowly consider to be the epitome of womanhood and then boast about it to their mates at their local club.

will i dont know what to say in this regard .. if you not in thai socity in this moment or you not with thai people at least for 10 to 15 years .. i measn you have to fell thailand and thai people or any other nation to talk about it in this way . sad to see a amount of monye go to hand of same one who no needed even , or travel around the world just for fun with it .. evry things in there place . the miss world show .. the 3.2 billion bhat .. the show off of thai mamason who run this show .. and from other sid ,, pleas vesit " sanam lowang " & " ulampong " & " macheet " at any time of day and night ,, and you will find a man and woman who hold a carton of cloth or old hand bag and dont know ware to go and how to start life in bangkok. iam show you same thing .. iam talking about same thing , that going to happen in few day in thailand . same things is going wrong ,,. sad sad .

1) This is probably just someone trolling to get a rise out of the grammar-police.

2) Or it's just someone who forgot to "Say No" to drugs (in fact, they probably said, "HECK YEAH!!!" to drugs), and now they can't formulate a coherent sentence because their brain is permenantly 'shroomed.

3) Or it's someone who's native language is not English and they are trying to make a long, rambling point, but lack the skill to organize their thoughts in English properly.

4) Or it's just someone who just likes to blurt everything out in a stream-of-consciousness style that's barely intelligible to normal people.

Either way, this thread's a waste of time.

1) This is probably just someone trolling to get a rise out of the grammar-police.

2) Or it's just someone who forgot to "Say No" to drugs (in fact, they probably said, "HECK YEAH!!!" to drugs), and now they can't formulate a coherent sentence because their brain is permenantly 'shroomed.

3) Or it's someone who's native language is not English and they are trying to make a long, rambling point, but lack the skill to organize their thoughts in English properly.

4) Or it's just someone who just likes to blurt everything out in a stream-of-consciousness style that's barely intelligible to normal people.

Since you feel that this thread is a waste of time then you probably will not look at it again and so you will never read this comment. So I have this question for you. Am I talking about you behind your back?...since I know that you will never read this? Or, maybe I am wrong. Maybe you like to waste your time and you will look at this thread again...and you will see my question...AAAAh the mysteries of life!!

Edited by chownah

I don't think so Pudgi... the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes and variations of spelling, coupled with the presentation of the concept, and the choice of avatar, all point me to conclude that the OP is Thai (probably female). :D

The posting style reminds me a bit of impossible_me...

Not to the OP, if indeed she is a she, and she is khon Thai. :o

:D

Not to the OP, if indeed she is a she, and she is khon Thai.  :D

...who is very well travelled :D - about 8,500 miles :D

Doing some IP checking mate? :D

OK... I could be wrong... I have been known to be on the rare occasion... :o

Not to the OP, if indeed she is a she, and she is khon Thai.  :D

...who is very well travelled :D - about 8,500 miles :D

Doing some IP checking mate? :D

OK... I could be wrong... I have been known to be on the rare occasion... :o

Maybe he/she is khon Thai, but living with khon farang? :D I guess we could ask...

Hey pett! Where are you living?

will i thinks iam in wrong place , look like i am in same ware like soi cow boy who nearly all falang traditionally have bar and gogo and no one are ready to listening to me who iam talking same things different and as always falang tray to show there grammatical English in stead of real knowledge and responsibility against other people even there own nation .. this is real that bar & gogo are product of west and export to Thai land by different kind of falang and this is also real that falang doing bussniess of bar & gogo for a generation in Thailand , iam asking you what ells falang can do accept all this dirty job .. like opening bar & gogo or creating war abuse .. or these day they create many other way of occupying a country . like kfc .. like Coca-Cola like sex product and like body show of same one as miss world .. in stead of look to my ip address or my home address ,, you have to look to your face in mirror .,. iam not talk face to any one of you,, iam talk in general about falang and these women’s who take 3.2billion from pocket of my people ..

will i thinks iam in wrong place ,  look like i am in same ware like soi cow boy who nearly all falang traditionally have bar and gogo and no one are ready to listening  to me who iam talking same things different  and as always falang tray to show there grammatical English in stead of real knowledge and responsibility against other people even there own nation ..  this is real that bar & gogo are product of west and export to Thai land by  different kind of falang  and this is also real that falang doing bussniess of bar & gogo for a generation  in  Thailand  ,  iam asking you what ells falang can do accept all this dirty job .. like  opening bar & gogo  or creating war abuse .. or these day they create many other way of occupying a country . like kfc .. like Coca-Cola like sex product    and like  body show  of same one as miss world .. in stead of look to my ip address or my home address ,, you have to look to your face in mirror .,. iam not talk face to any one of you,, iam talk in general about falang and these women’s who take 3.2billion from pocket of my people ..

If you think you are in the wrong place...where do you think is the right place?

I think the concept of beauty pageant is not an american invention...does anyone here know?

I think the concept of beauty pageant is not an american invention...does anyone here know?

Ancient Greece? Didn't Paris award a golden apple to Aphrodite, or, Helen in a beauty contest?

Edited by Sir Burr

or these day they create many other way of occupying a country . like kfc .. like Coca-Cola like sex product    and like  body show  of same one as miss world ..

I'm sick of non western country folk blaming all their problems on the west. We have been seeing it in the middle east and the far east for too long.

Its typical of these cultures to NEVER accept the blame for anything that ever goes wrong in their own world.

If Thai people didn't want kfc or Coca cola here... then don't buy the products and they will be gone in a flash.

If the Thai government wanted to be rid of miss world or the tourist sex industry it could be shut down also in a flash.

The simple explanation is that the Thai people and government understands that money talks and bullshit walks.

I thought the G.I's in the sixties just made famous an already long-standing THAI business market - speaking of go-go bars.

I also thought that one of the principals of buddhism was accepting responsability for one's actions - referring to the statre of the nation and all it's idiosyncracies.

Quit blaming it on others. That's just the easy and uneducated way out.

By the way, the o/p's fake english is too sporadically making mistakes on easy words and too often spelling hard words correctly.

Hmmm...

Kayo

C'mon pett,

I tried to support you earlier to give you a fair break, but you've got to stand on your own now. :D

What nationality are you, and where do you live now? :o

Edited by Jai Dee

right place means in between real human being community who they know how to give respect to other and accept respect as will , have a helping hand , a complete free of racism and selfishness society and in right place every body have only one faces and law command all matter of society ,. same of you are just like a horse .. just love to look in front ,, or may your hors glass no give you space for looking around you .. no disrespect any one ,, if any of you have power or any of you can do same thing , pleas help my people , in this type of time ,, I means I want to bring to your attention that you are not only responsible for your nation in your country , you living in Thailand you have to do what’s right for your self and for people of Thailand , as a Hume being . lot of you marriage with bar and gogo girl and then start complain that why she have lot of faces and lot of trick for taking out money from your pocket .. is very cheap question and no need to answer you , cause you marriage with ( American product ) , and in stead of helping her means getting marriage with her , . ( teach ) her and show her ( face ) of real life by acting at least for few minute as gentleman , example instead of few bhat tip or with few bhat tip , live in table a reasonable Thai book or talk to she about respect full life or one way or other open she’s eye to a greater world then gogo bar and pub .or help she is family quietly out of bar , . TIZ ME have to look more deep to all this economical and political agenda of Thai government for there people and country .. to day world is come very close to each other , there’s no more east and west , to day if thai people have control of there own life , you never see a falang in all Thailand accept same . like you never find a English word in thai man pocket . the rest who tray to talk about fake and not fake or my personal id .. I request pleas ; focus your mind to subject ,,

will i thinks iam in wrong place ,  look like i am in same ware like soi cow boy who nearly all falang traditionally have bar and gogo and no one are ready to listening  to me who iam talking same things different  and as always falang tray to show there grammatical English in stead of real knowledge and responsibility against other people even there own nation ..  this is real that bar & gogo are product of west and export to Thai land by  different kind of falang  and this is also real that falang doing bussniess of bar & gogo for a generation  in  Thailand  ,  iam asking you what ells falang can do accept all this dirty job .. like  opening bar & gogo  or creating war abuse .. or these day they create many other way of occupying a country . like kfc .. like Coca-Cola like sex product    and like  body show  of same one as miss world .. in stead of look to my ip address or my home address ,, you have to look to your face in mirror .,. iam not talk face to any one of you,, iam talk in general about falang and these women?s who take 3.2billion from pocket of my people ..

Troll for sure. Looking at the simple uses of "are" and "is" is a dead giveway. It is also interesting that words such as "knowledge and responsibility," "occupying a country," "grammatical English," and "all falang traditionally have," are indeed correct usages and correct spelling. But simple words such as "ells" for else, or even "bussniess" are intentially misspelled. Strange how a "Thai" can properly spell "English," but can't spell "Thailand." As a teacher, I've never seen any student who has used a period, comma, period (.,.) or any other so called stereotyped "errors" seen here. Good try though.

One more thing...if a Thai person reads and understands what others have written, they will also have a good grasp of the English language, especially if they can "respond" to the difficulty of the English language. Certainly enough to know simple word and sentence structure. Troll all the way, not fooling anyone here.

Edited by frodo

will i thinks iam in wrong place ,  look like i am in same ware like soi cow boy who nearly all falang traditionally have bar and gogo and no one are ready to listening  to me who iam talking same things different  and as always falang tray to show there grammatical English in stead of real knowledge and responsibility against other people even there own nation ..  this is real that bar & gogo are product of west and export to Thai land by  different kind of falang  and this is also real that falang doing bussniess of bar & gogo for a generation  in  Thailand  ,  iam asking you what ells falang can do accept all this dirty job .. like  opening bar & gogo  or creating war abuse .. or these day they create many other way of occupying a country . like kfc .. like Coca-Cola like sex product    and like  body show  of same one as miss world .. in stead of look to my ip address or my home address ,, you have to look to your face in mirror .,. iam not talk face to any one of you,, iam talk in general about falang and these women?s who take 3.2billion from pocket of my people ..

Troll for sure. .....if a Thai person reads and understands what others have written, they will also have a good grasp of the English language...

Agreed. And much easier to read when "jived" up a bit:

gots'ta i dinks iam in wrong place ,  look likes ah' am in same ware likes soi cow boy who nearly all falang tradishunally gots' bar and gogo and no one are eyebally t'listenin' t'me who iam rapin' same wahtahmelluns different  and as always falang tray t'show dere grammatical English in stead uh real knowledge and responsibility against oda' sucka's even dere own nashun ..  dis is real dat bar & gogo are product uh west and 'espo't t'Dai land by  different kind'a falang  and dis is also real dat falang doin' bussniess uh bar & gogo fo' some generashun  in  Dailand  ,  iam ax'in' ya' whut ells falang kin do accept all dis dirty job .. likes  openin' bar & gogo  o' creatin' war abuse .. o' dese day dey create many oda' way uh occdownyin' some country . likes kfc .. likes Coca-Cola likes sex product    and likes  body show  uh same one as miss wo'ld .. in stead uh look t'my ip address o' mah' plantation address ,, ya' gots'ta look t'yo' face in mirro' .,. iaint rap face t'any one uh ya',, iam rap in general about falang and dese honky chicks?s who  snatch 3.2billion fum pocket uh my sucka's ..
:o

right place means in between real human being  community who they know how to give respect to other and accept respect as will , have a helping hand , a complete free of racism and selfishness society and in right place every body have only one faces and law command  all matter of society ,. same of you are just like a horse .. just love to  look in front  ,, or may your hors glass no give you space for looking  around you ..  no disrespect any one  ,, if  any of you have power or any of you can do same thing ,  pleas help my people , in this type of time ,, I means I want to bring to your attention that you are not only responsible  for your nation in your country  , you living in Thailand you have to do what’s right for your self and for people of Thailand , as a Hume being  . lot of you marriage with bar and gogo girl and then start complain that why she have lot of faces  and lot of trick for taking out money from your pocket .. is very cheap question and no need to answer  you , cause you marriage with ( American product  ) , and  in stead of helping her means getting  marriage with her , .  ( teach ) her  and show her ( face ) of real life  by acting at least for few minute as gentleman  , example  instead of few bhat tip or with few bhat tip  ,  live in table a reasonable  Thai book  or talk to she about respect full life or one way or other open she’s eye to a greater world then gogo bar and pub .or help she is family quietly out of bar , .  TIZ ME have to look more deep to all this economical and political  agenda of Thai government for there people and country .. to day world is come very close to each other  , there’s no more east and west  ,  to day if thai people have control of there own life ,  you never see a falang in all Thailand accept same .  like you never find a English word in thai man pocket .  the rest who tray to talk about fake and not fake  or my personal id .. I request pleas ; focus your mind to subject ,,

Please, can you separate one sentence from another?

And I'm sure we will come back with a smart answer...

right place means in between real human being community who they know how to give respect to other and accept respect as will , have a helping hand , a complete free of racism and selfishness society and in right place every body have only one faces and law command all matter of society ,. same of you are just like a horse .. just love to look in front ,, or may your hors glass no give you space for looking around you .. no disrespect any one ,, if any of you have power or any of you can do same thing , pleas help my people , in this type of time ,, I means I want to bring to your attention that you are not only responsible for your nation in your country , you living in Thailand you have to do what’s right for your self and for people of Thailand , as a Hume being . lot of you marriage with bar and gogo girl and then start complain that why she have lot of faces and lot of trick for taking out money from your pocket .. is very cheap question and no need to answer you , cause you marriage with ( American product ) , and in stead of helping her means getting marriage with her , . ( teach ) her and show her ( face ) of real life by acting at least for few minute as gentleman , example instead of few bhat tip or with few bhat tip , live in table a reasonable Thai book or talk to she about respect full life or one way or other open she’s eye to a greater world then gogo bar and pub .or help she is family quietly out of bar , . TIZ ME have to look more deep to all this economical and political agenda of Thai government for there people and country .. to day world is come very close to each other , there’s no more east and west , to day if thai people have control of there own life , you never see a falang in all Thailand accept same . like you never find a English word in thai man pocket . the rest who tray to talk about fake and not fake or my personal id .. I request pleas ; focus your mind to subject ,,

Leave him alone better on here than on the streets, he can't do any harm here.

right place means in between real human being  community who they know how to give respect to other and accept respect as will , have a helping hand , a complete free of racism and selfishness society and in right place every body have only one faces and law command  all matter of society ,. same of you are just like a horse .. just love to  look in front  ,, or may your hors glass no give you space for looking  around you ..  no disrespect any one  ,, if  any of you have power or any of you can do same thing ,  pleas help my people , in this type of time ,, I means I want to bring to your attention that you are not only responsible  for your nation in your country  , you living in Thailand you have to do what’s right for your self and for people of Thailand , as a Hume being  . lot of you marriage with bar and gogo girl and then start complain that why she have lot of faces  and lot of trick for taking out money from your pocket .. is very cheap question and no need to answer  you , cause you marriage with ( American product  ) , and  in stead of helping her means getting  marriage with her , .  ( teach ) her  and show her ( face ) of real life  by acting at least for few minute as gentleman  , example  instead of few bhat tip or with few bhat tip  ,  live in table a reasonable  Thai book  or talk to she about respect full life or one way or other open she’s eye to a greater world then gogo bar and pub .or help she is family quietly out of bar , .  TIZ ME have to look more deep to all this economical and political  agenda of Thai government for there people and country .. to day world is come very close to each other  , there’s no more east and west  ,  to day if thai people have control of there own life ,  you never see a falang in all Thailand accept same .  like you never find a English word in thai man pocket .  the rest who tray to talk about fake and not fake  or my personal id .. I request pleas ; focus your mind to subject ,,

I think we all are unfair to pett.

I days to come he will be remembered as the inventor of a whole new style of stream of consciousness writing.

A style that will shame Jack Kerouac and reduce Joyce's Finnegan’s Wake to the simplicity of a nursery rhyme.

So as to be there on the Band Wagon at the start, I will name this style:

Falang, Uttradit, Changmai, Kowtow, Indonesian, Nawan, Gf, Sukkothai, Hanoi, Islam, Taiwan.

Off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush.

Edited by Thomas_Merton