Chemical / Laboratory Supply Like Glassware Or Chemicals

Hello

Does anybody know a supply store, that has laboratory equipment, such as glassware (flasks, condensers, etc), chemicals in this area?

Also online shop would be fine.

Thanks

Edited by mrkrabs

<deleted>??????

Newforme, that one needs 1000 posts to ask a question.

And what are you aothers talking about?? Not everybody who is doing chemistry is doing this for producing drugs.

Really wonder, why everybody always just answers like that instead of helping someone who asks something, since this is actually a forum is all about.

Sorry, but thats the way it is, and I am administrator myself and know what I am talking about.

Anyhow,still hope someone normal will answere here.

Thanks

I am helping a school in rural Thailand - I was asked to teach chemistry.. well - I would have the same question: does anybody know a good chemical and lab equipment supplier?

Still I am not interested in any ofwhat you people are talking about.

Anyhow hope someone normal reads that.

thanks

Well please give us some indication of the "chemicals" you are looking for and maybe we can help?

And I don't think any of us on this forum are "normal" :)

So, actually there was one normal person reading this, and received a pm from him. So I guess not everybody is here to give dumb and unnecessary replies like all the others. And he also thinks you are ...

why what u want to make. last person i know supplied all that stuff is now having a holiday. 2years in wandsworth. the fact u don't tell us what chemcials u r looking for is a bit son sai. any way good. luck.

if i was you i would ask the hospitals. they could supply or get you a supplier for all this stuff. they have enough of them for themselves. so they must know where to buy. try

chaweng international hosp.