Google Adsense

muji

Hi there !

Im trying to set up a small website for education purposes. And ive tried to apply to google adsense to be included - twice and twice been rejected with the same reason - unacceptable site content.

The second application, ive tried to cut down on the links to other sites, but as an education site, ive got to send my readers to other sites to get info , like immigration, ministries etc.

Hope some one with experience can advice.

My site is : pls pm me.Thanks!

thanks!

Forget Goog Adsense, it does'nt make real money unless you have few thousand of visitors online for 24 hours, it just pulls your website down.

Unless you don't mind spoiling your website for 12ct a week ?

I had that illusion few years ago, tried few years but choose for the quality of my websites instead.

I tell you it's not worth the time, not worth the effort.

Success.

Well, i dont think it is plagiarism in any sense.

If a site talking about cars - will include issues like motor capacity, design, price comparison. another site will also likewise talk of the same things albeit with other issue like tyres, comfort etc.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks for the quick replies from all,

I have been searching google - I think most sites dont get added and i have surmised the reason here for the benefit of readers here - it is probably the inclusion of a privacy policy statement and disclaimer statement.

Ive just drafted mine and will try to submit again.

thanks y'all

Here's a checklist if you still get rejected.

Again check your content is unique.

Does it boarder line a MFA website (made for AdSense)

Do you have enough content on each page?

Is your content spammy?

(I was going to suggest check content for words like sex, drugs, firearms but as it's about cars i doubt there's any need to!)

Is the domain newly registered or had previous owner(s)

Do you have any other contextual advertising on your site for instance YPN (Yahoo! Publisher Network)

Adsense is very very hard work, it's a full time job writing unique content, finding links, gaining good SERPS and getting lots of targeted traffic.

It is also good to note that some content will pay less then others for example money terms will pay more then a site about fishing for example.

If you want some inspiration take a look at this, but don't get to excited this guy (Shoemoney) is a pro.

Good Luck.